Chapter 429 The only thing I want to do!

She pursed her lips. "You are a person that likes to keep others in suspense."

William Walton nodded her head: "I want you to use your brain, in case your head gets rusty."

She snorted. "Please, I'm very smart, okay? My IQ is 130."

"That can only prove that you're good at studying, but it can't prove that you're meticulous. So, guess who gave it to me?"

She waved her hand.

"Forget it, forget it. I can't beat you. I think I'm done."

She stared at his face for a moment before saying, "This was provided by his wife. Look at this video, it's so clear that it's being recorded nearby. Other than Pudd's wife, there's no one else."

William Walton smirked, "Heh, it seems that my wife's IQ is really not a joke."

"I've already said that I'm very smart!" she said, and then asked curiously, "Tell me, will this woman really keep her word? She won't really continue to fight Betty Anderson in the future, right? "

"Don't doubt her, she is notoriously vicious in the circle. "

"For a while, that old thing, Pudd, had an inexplicable crush on a man and then spent a lot of money to buy a young man and ended up stuck in bed with his wife. Guess what?"

There was a  look of dislike on her face as she said, "That young man must have been beaten to a pulp."

William Walton hugged his chest and laughed wickedly: "No matter how smart you are, your brain would definitely not be able to think of such a thing. I heard that the old woman had slept with the young man right in front of Pudd."

She covered her mouth in surprise.

"Oh my god…"

"Is that too much?"

She nodded.

"It's super exaggerated, okay?"

"This is nothing. The women that Peter had slept with all ended up with bad endings. To put it bluntly, this couple doesn't have any good stuff at all."

Laura shook her head.

"So, it's better to be a peaceful and quiet person, isn't it?"

William Walton held her in his arms: "My wife, there's no need for such a sigh. As for you, as long as you serve your husband well and make him feel comfortable, it's okay."

He pushed her down.

Laura frowned, she stopped him, "You? It's too difficult to serve you, okay? "

"Hey, hey? You're looking down on me?"

"William Walton, don't scare me like that, my legs are shaking now, please spare me."

William Walton kissed her on the lips: "You want me to spare you?"

"Big brother, other than this, what else do you want to do when you see me now?"

When William Walton saw her expression of fear, he couldn't help but hold back his laughter.

His lips moved closer to her ear, and said slowly in a magnetic voice: "Pouncing on you nonstop, is the only thing I want to do right now."

Her face was filled with embarrassment.

It can't be …

She wanted to cry.

William Walton tapped the tip of her nose: "What kind of expression is this?"