Chapter 427 Court subpoenas!

She took a step forward and was about to leave.

Mia however, pulled her hand. "Laura, where are you going?"

There was a touch of coldness in her eyes.

"My sister has a boyfriend. I'll go over and congratulate her."

"Don't, she is your sister after all. If you go over now and cause some ugly news, you will also be implicated."

After Mia finished speaking, she pulled her hand and brought her out of the men's clothing store.

The two of them went downstairs to the resting room, and Mia went to get her a cup of coffee.

"Laura, come, have a cup of coffee."

"I never thought that Betty Anderson would actually do something like this. I really want to go over and point at her nose and scold her a few times."

As she spoke, she looked at Mia, "Just like back then, when she humiliated my mother, she was scolded as despicable, as someone's mistress. She was scolded as a beggar, and for the sake of money, she would love to be a lover of an old man. "

Mia patted her hand: "Endure it, her fall, is her problem. If you appear, if you were to be tainted with a body full of stench, wouldn't it be worth it?"

She then asked, "By the way, do you know that old man?"

Laura shook her head.

"I don't."

"I know him. He is the president of the Pudd Group. When I was in my first year of college, he had once gone to our school to hold a seminar at the invitation of the former principal. I even went to listen to him, but there was something about him that was still fresh in my mind at that time. He said that a man had to take care of his lover and his family first. When the family was harmonious and the career was successful, I thought the old man was a good man. But today … This is truly ruining my three views. "

Laura's face turned serious and she didn't say a word.

Mia saw that her mood was affected, and quickly changed the topic: "After drinking the coffee, how about we change to a different shopping mall?"

"Continue, you can't affect your mood just for a Betty Anderson."

Before returning home in the afternoon, she had still been thinking about how she would explain to William Walton that she had met him today.

However, the moment she saw Wal and carried Wal in her arms, she had forgotten about Betty Anderson.

She hadn't thought of it at all.

The thought flashed through her mind as she returned to her room to shower after dinner.

Originally, she wanted to say something to William Walton, but William Walton unexpectedly did not give her the chance to speak.

After being tormented so much that she fell asleep, it was already the middle of the morning when she woke up.

William Walton was not in his room. After she finished washing up, she went downstairs.

The study room door was not closed, and William Walton's voice came from inside.

"Find a team of lawyers to deal with this matter, how can a mere Betty Anderson rebel against the heavens?"

Hearing Betty Anderson's name, Laura walked to the entrance of the study.

When she went in, William Walton had just hung up.

When he saw her, a smile instantly appeared on his previously serious face.

"You're up?"

"Did you say Betty Anderson's name?"