Chapter 426 Resentful husband

After not seeing her for three days, Wal missed Laura so much.

Although he was still hugged by another person, the two chubby hands were still linked together as they bent over her body with all the strength they could muster.

She walked up and hugged him with a smile on her face.

With a childish voice, she said, "Did my Wal miss his mother? Mom really wants to kiss you too. "

As she was speaking, Wal had already taken a bite out of her face.

She turned around and glanced at William Walton: "My son is so passionate."

William Walton walked forward, and rubbed Wal's head with one hand, and placed his other hand on her shoulder.

"This is a common disease among the men of Walton family. We must be overly enthusiastic about the women we love."

Embarrassed, she whispered, "There are so many people. You should restrain yourself a little."

William Walton carried Wal over, but Wal was muttering "Mama" and his body was struggling towards her.

She smiled, "Did you see that? Men from Walton family, are against each other."

As she spoke, she pulled Wal back into her arms.

William Walton poked Wal's forehead with his finger: "You brat, not bad, you want to snatch a woman from your father?"

She said, "You just can't have a temper."

"Who says I don't have a temper?"

As he spoke, he lightly patted Wal's butt.

"Mom is daddy's, you know?"

The baby seemed to have understood what he was saying and actually cried.

She hugged him a few times, wrapped him in her embrace, and pressed his head against her shoulder.

She coaxed, "Baby, do not cry. Daddy is joking with us. Mommy is yours."

However, William Walton said unhappily, "Mine."

Wal hugged her neck and cried even more.

Looking back at him, she could not help but laugh, "Our family's Wal, could it be that you understand? You are so sad."

William Walton came around to the back of the woman and bent down.

He looked at Wal and said: "The thunder is loud, the rain is small, there aren't even any tears."

She let him go and looked.

It was true.

Seeing the two of them laughing, the crying Wal was confused.

She would look at Laura in one moment, and at William Walton in the next.

Perhaps he had forgotten why he was crying, so he just pinched her face and chuckled.

His cute appearance made the two of them laugh.

Butler walked up and said to the two of them: "These few days, Young Master Wal has become more capable, and can control his own strength to stand up."

Laura was a little surprised.

"That can't be. He's just an eight—month old little thing, where did it get so much skill?"

Butler said: "I have seen it once, and Aunt has also seen it a few times, it can't be fake."

She pinched his little hand, "Little guy, you're so amazing."