Chapter 428 Guess!

William Walton raised his eyebrows.

Laura affectionately released the hand that covered his mouth.

"Tell me, if Anderson family knew about this, what would happen?"

William Walton raised his hand and pointed at her nose.

"Little girl, you've learned bad."

"Such a good opportunity, do you want me to give it up for nothing?"

William Walton released her, "Who do you want to send this video to?"

She thought about it, "It's not like there isn't any, of course we have to give John Anderson and Helen Anderson a portion each."

As she spoke, she began to forward the video.

Not long later, John Anderson called her.

He said anxiously: "Laura, what did you send us? Do you want to threaten me with it? "

Helen Anderson's voice came from the side, "Don't even think about destroying Betty. If you do that, even if I become a ghost, I won't let you off."

Helen Anderson was also in the hospital, and the relationship between them was really good.

"Mr. Anderson, you must be mistaken. Do you really think that there is anything good that you can threaten me with now? I just want you to see how lowly your prided daughter can be. Back then, you all scolded my mother in such a manner, and yet now I understand. So, it turns out that the biggest retribution the heavens have for you is not the collapse of Anderson's Group, but … Your daughter, Betty Anderson. "

"Laura, Daddy is begging you. Don't do anything rash. If the reporters find out about this, your elder sister's life will be ruined."

"Elder sister? When she bullied me all those years ago, you told her that I was her sister? Now, when she gave herself to the old man and went to a lawyer to sue me, when did she ever think I was her sister?John Anderson, although I don't care about your attitude anymore, but don't be too double standard. However, you can rest assured that I will not pass this item to the reporters. I will only... watch it by myself. Also, tell your wife that she raised a slut."

After saying that, she directly hung up the phone.

Her eyes revealed an unconcealable happiness as she looked at William Walton.

"How was my momentum just now?"

William Walton's arm wrapped around her waist: "You really do have the look of my wife."

She pursed her lips. "Praising me is one thing, but why did you even include yourself in this?"

"Is there any difference between praising my own wife and praising myself?"

He poked her in the forehead.

"I've found out that you don't know one thing. Yours is mine too. You belong to me."

Laura copied his actions and tapped the center of his brows.

"Then you're still mine."

"That's true."

Ugh, this big brother's reaction speed …

Seeing her befuddled look, the more William Walton saw, the more adorable he felt her to be.

He simply kissed her on the cheek.

"Are you not going to post this video online?"

Laura shook her head.

"In the eyes of outsiders, there is indeed a continuous blood relationship between her and I. I'm worried that after this video is posted online, other people's discussions will fall on me. I don't want to go through so much trouble. The reason why I must take revenge is because she accused me. I can't let this anger go to waste. Didn't you say that Pudd's wife was very powerful? Let them fight each other. "

William Walton looked at her.

She was clear in everything. He truly admired her.

In the ward of the hospital, John Anderson heard the sound coming from the phone, he looked at Helen Anderson and said resentfully: "Betty Anderson has been spoiled by you, Laura is right, Betty Anderson is the heaven's retribution for me."

Helen Anderson looked at John Anderson hatefully: "You still have the face to say that if it wasn't for you defeating our Anderson family's business, Betty wouldn't have fell to this stage. John Anderson, I hate you, hate you to death."

John Anderson looked at her coldly: "All of this, is because of you and your sister. The Anderson family deserves to have come to this day. In this lifetime, I have wasted my entire life on your Anderson family. I deserve it as well."

Helen Anderson stepped forward, raised her hand and slapped John Anderson.

John Anderson looked at her coldly: "What are you doing here? I've already said that I'm going to divorce you, why are you still looking for me?"

"I have no place to live. Give me money. I need it."

John Anderson laughed a little maniacally: "Your daughter, didn't she fall in love with a rich old man? Go and ask her for it."

"You …"

"Get out, get out."

Helen Anderson clenched her fist and turned to leave.

She called Betty Anderson, but Betty Anderson didn't answer.

That afternoon, Daniel sent William Walton a video.

In the video, an old lady led a group of muscular men dressed in black and surrounded Betty Anderson.

Betty Anderson held onto a few shopping bags in her hands, inside were all luxury clothes.

Seeing this group of people, she cautiously asked, "Who are you? What do you want?"

The old lady walked forward and slapped Betty Anderson twice.

Betty Anderson recognized the lady, but she still bluffed and shouted: "What are you doing? This in public. What right do you have to beat me?"

"Heh, in the end, you were a young miss. You've already done something shameful, and yet you still dare to be so forceful. How about you, a woman not even thirty years old yet, serve an old man who's about to enter the coffin? Are you happy? "

Betty Anderson swallowed her saliva, "I simply don't know what you're talking about."

"You don't know?"

The old woman slapped her again, "You dare to touch my man? I already have proof, and you still don't want to admit it? Alright, then I'll give you a good memory boost today."

After the old woman finished speaking, she took a step back and said to the crowd, "Hit her. Just spare her a breath."

Betty Anderson was instantly surrounded and beaten by a group of robust men, and quickly lied down on the ground.

After being beaten up for three minutes, the old woman finally got the crowd to move aside.

The old lady stepped forward, stepped on Betty Anderson's arm, and said condescendingly: "Bitch, listen, before that old thing finds his next target, your future life will only be filled with this. So, hurry up and recover your body. When you're better, I'll find someone to deal with you.Of course, if you're scared, you can call the police. I don't mind at all. When that happens, everyone will poke the spine of a prostitute like you. I believe you won't have to meet anyone for the rest of your life. "

As the old woman spoke, she gave her another kick before taking her people away.

In the video, Betty Anderson was lying on the ground, with bruises all over her face, looking extremely pathetic.

After watching the video, she asked in wonder, "You were the one who sent someone to record this video?"

"Of course not."

"Where did that come from?"

William Walton laughed charmingly: "Guess."