Chapter 455 Being shameless.

She felt wronged after she was scolded by him.

“I... I just want to help Jack Walton take care of Carol Wright, why are you cursing me?”

Laura walked up and pressed William Walton’s arm, then turned and said to Butler: “Butler, go and invite Carol Wright and Benjamin over.”

“Alright, Ms. Walton.”

”How dare you!”

William Walton turned his head and glared at the Butler.

Butler immediately stood still.

William Walton walked in front of Amy Walton: “Amy Walton, let me tell you, the tradition of Walton family is you should take care of your own business. Since you didn’t get my permission and brought your Carol Wright back here, then don’t blame me for not cooperating. You are responsible for taking care of the people you bring back.”

After he finished speaking, he said to the Butler: “Send her back.”

Butler hurriedly said: “Ok, Mr. Walton.”

Amy Walton fumed as she glared at William Walton and Laura. After that, she snorted and walked towards the door.

She said in a speechless manner, “Why are you being so strict with her? She had always thought that you were not good to her.”

“This child has been overseas all these years and she overestimates herself a lot. I don’t want my own little sister to become into the one that I hate the most. She’s still young, so it’s easy for her to change, but in the future …”

“16 years old, she is in the midst of rebellion. Aren’t you afraid of things developing in the opposite direction?”

William Walton hugged her waist, and said with a doting smile: “Isn’t there still you?”

”You trust me this much?”

“As an educator, if you don’t even have the skills, then you don’t need to be in this business anymore.”

Ingenious, she raised her elbow and nudged him. “You really know how to suck up. Aren’t you afraid of pressuring me?”

William Walton smiled evilly, moved closer to her ear and said: “Then I’ll help you remove the pressure every night, and properly service you.”

She raised her hand to cover his mouth, blushing endlessly.

He was so shameless.

The next day, Amy Walton still hadn’t arrived at eight—thirty in the morning.

She sent someone to ‘invite’ her over.

As soon as she entered the living room, she looked around.

Seeing that William Walton was not present her expression became much more contented.

She said calmly, “Amy, being punctual is a virtue.”

“I woke up late.”

She said, “I’ll get someone to call for you ten minutes earlier tomorrow. Come in.”

She turned and walked into the study. Amy Walton made a face at her back before following her into the house.

She started with math.

She sat next to her and taught her seriously. Whenever she saw Amy Walton lost in thought, she would knock on the table.

Every time she told her an equation, she would directly give Amy Walton a question to solve so that she would be able to learn it.