Chapter 408 "Laura, please help me."

"Her father is in hospital. But she never visits him. He has no money to pay the fees while she eats and drinks well. This woman is worth being scolded by millions of people."

Laura and puzzled, she asked, "Is this really reliable?"

"Of course. Recently I knew a man. He said that his father went to see John Anderson a few days ago, and also asked about the nurses. That Betty Anderson never went there even once. "

"The one that had a blind date with Betty Anderson?"

"Yeah, did William tell you that? If you leave the follow—up to this matter to me, I will definitely make Betty Anderson lose face for herself. "

"Alright, I'll leave it to you."

Just as she hung up, Judy opened the car door and got in.

The two of them clapped once they met.

She said, "You're quite good."

"I grew up watching this as a child."

She could not help but shiver. "Please."

Judy immediately said honestly: "What do you want to eat in a while? "

"You are the meritorious general. You have the final say, but … I have to go back and change my clothes. "

After the two made up their minds, they returned to the hotel together.

After changing and eating, she took Judy to Walton family to accompany Wal for an afternoon.

And Betty Anderson's news, also came out in the afternoon.

As the two of them watched the news's popularity rise, they couldn't help but laugh to themselves.

As for Betty Anderson, she was even more anxious.

She went to the hospital in the evening and made a ruckus with John Anderson.

She blamed John Anderson for not protecting the Anderson's Group well enough to make her fall like this.

At the same time, Helen Anderson chimed in from the side, and pushed all the blame onto John Anderson.

She even said something like 'it's impossible to rely on others'.

After the mother and daughter left, John Anderson laid on the sickbed in a miserable state, lamenting silently.

All his life, he had worked hard to protect the Anderson family, but he ended up like this.

His wife's scolding, his daughter's resentment...

At this moment, the image of the beautiful Elizabeth Green sitting on the grass with him and reading a book surfaced in his mind.

He had always regretted it.

If only he had not minded everything that had happened to Elizabeth Green back then, and insisted on marrying her and forming a family with her.

The two of them wouldn't be suspicious of each other.

They should raise their daughter together.

The ending would definitely not be like this.

What he regretted the most in his life was not being able to make Elizabeth Green his wife.

And what he was enduring now was probably the retribution from the heavens.

That night, when William Walton returned home, Judy had already left.

After William Walton entered the room, he followed, "Did you watch the news today?"

William Walton deliberately asked: "No, what's wrong?"