Chapter 438 Be arrogant!

Daniel replied respectfully: "Okay, Mr. Walton, I'll go right now."

"Wait a minute, don't bring her into my office. Tell her that I'm busy. You go downstairs and find a lounge. Send someone to take care of her."

"Alright."

Daniel was a little puzzled, and went out first.

William Walton found Laura's number and called her .

Laura was lying on the bed, reading a book while guarding the sleeping Wal.

She picked up the phone and said, "Hello, Mr. Walton, what can I do for you?"

"Come to the company, there's a guest."

"Guest?"

Laura sat up and asked curiously, "What kind of guests do we have?"

"Just now, Luke called me. He said that Sarah ran over from Korea and came over to here. Now that she's at our company's entrance, I got Daniel to receive her."

"Wah. Mr. Walton is indeed the Mr. Walton. You are truly quite charming. Just by showing your face at her house, you were able to hook up with his daughters. "

This woman who did not mind the hassle of watching the show.

"Say it again."

"Lord Third is mighty."

William Walton was disgusted by her flattery and laughed: "Alright, stop talking to me. Come over quickly, I'll get Daniel to arrange for her to go to the resting room downstairs."

"What am I going to do?"

As she spoke, she had already gotten out of bed.

"He didn't come looking for me."

"Aren't I your man? You don't care if a woman comes to me? Alright, then I'll be going now."

"You dare, William Walton?"

Laura snorted.

"William Walton, if you dare to carry me alone to see this lady and get taken advantage of, I won't let you get into my bed."

"Mn,"

William Walton calmly nodded his head, "You little woman sure have a brain, you know how to threaten me, not bad. Why don't you hurry over?."

Listening to the busy signal from the phone, she mumbled to herself, "You provoked her. But you want me to help you solve the problem? Bad guy."

However, she still changed her clothes and went downstairs.

She told Butler to take care of Wal and left first.

Arriving at the company and entering the meeting room, there was a female secretary from the logistics department accompanying Sarah.

After walking over, the female secretary respectfully said: "Ms. Walton."

"Go and busy yourself first. I'll take care of this esteemed guest."

The secretary left and walked over to Sarah's side and sat down.

" Sarah, why did you come here and not tell your father beforehand? Your father is completely worried right now."

Sarah replied indifferently, "I'm already 19 years old, how could I possibly lose it?"

She felt that this little girl must have reached the stage of rebellion.

"Even if you are a hundred years old, in your father's eyes, you are still a child. He will worry. Besides, the world right now isn't as good as you think. It's dangerous for a beautiful girl like you to go out on your own. "