Chapter 420 Thank you for loving me!

William Walton came out with Butler.

The Butler took his food box and left.

Before he left, he did not forget to wish the Third Master and the Ms. Walton a pleasant night.

Hearing this, she felt shy.

Throughout the entire day, William Walton had been very happy.

Although she was pretty good, but her waist was broken.

If she had a happy night, she would probably be crippled for a few days.

William Walton walked to the side of the table and extended his hand out to her.

"I want to go for a walk by the sea," she said.

William Walton could not help but laugh: "What are you afraid of?"

"I don't have any."

William Walton pointed at her face: "I can tell from your face that you don't want to go in the room with me."

She gave a William snort and said, "If you know about this, then don't torture me anymore."

William Walton put his arm around her shoulders and said, "Do you really think that I have no humanity left?"

He spoke as if he was very human in the room during the day.

"Let's go. Aren't we going for a walk by the sea?"

The two of them walked side by side until they arrived at the beach.

It was already night.

Although the sea level could not be seen clearly, one could still hear the sound of sea water.

She took a deep breath.

William Walton turned his head to look at her, and a smile hung on his lips the entire time.

"Do you know?"

The moment he spoke, she looked at him.

"What?"

"After you left, I would sit here and think about you almost every night. I'm a person who doesn't believe in fate, but I keep sighing over the injustice fate has done to me."

Laura leaned over and hugged his waist, burying her head in his shoulder.

"Anything could happen. I never would have thought that one day, we would suffer so much because of a paternity test."

William Walton stroked her head lovingly: "You're not old, but you suffered a lot."

"I also don't have any beliefs. The reason I don't believe it is because fate has never been fair to me because I have always felt that from a young age, the pain I've suffered was more than anyone else's. I didn't feel any warm until I met you, whether it was from my parents or my family … I thought you were the best gift that the heavens had ever given me. I thought you were the best gift that the heavens had ever given me. I always felt that if a person didn't do something bad, they shouldn't be punished. But why was it that I had so many tests? I have always hated the fact that John Anderson is my father, but after the incident with the paternity test, I really hoped that John Anderson would be my father. Today, at noon, you showed me that appraisal certificate that made me feel like my life has changed quite a bit. Now, I only hope that the test given to me by the heavens has ended. From now on, everything that I have experienced is good, and all the people I love are happy. As for you by my side, you should never leave me again."

As she spoke, she looked up at him.

"Say, do you think this request of mine is excessive?"

William Walton shook his head, "Not at all, this is also what I hope for."