Chapter 417 I'm not your cousin!

Noon, Earl called Laura.

"Laura, I'm sorry. Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Earl, there's no need to be polite between us siblings, just say it."

"I was originally accompanying her to test out her wedding dress, but when I received the phone call, I temporarily had a transnational video conference, so I couldn't accompany her anymore. This wedding shop is very difficult to make an appointment with, and it's hard to change the date. If I don't accompany her, I'm afraid that she'll be disappointed, so …"

"Alright, I know. It's nothing. I'll help you accompany her. You can work in peace."

It was naturally her duty to help them.

After hanging up, she went straight to the wedding shop.

By the time Laura arrived, Mia had already begun.

She entered the fitting room.

Seeing that Mia was still smiling she heaved a sigh of relief in her heart.

"Seeing you laughing so happily, I was worried for nothing."

Mia was puzzled: "What are you worried about?"

"Generally, girls are more pretentious. If their husbands don't test their wedding gowns with them, that would be insane."

Mia could not help but laugh: "Then why, isn't it a good thing for him to have a job? Besides, this is a test wedding dress, not a wedding. I don't have any problems with that. "

"It seems that our Mia is truly a good candidate for a wife."

"Alright, Laura, don't tease me, I'm even embarrassed now."

When she finished wearing it, she helped her take a photo and sent it to Earl.

After trying for a few sets, Mia seemed to have thought of something and asked: "Laura, did you also not hold a wedding?"

She shrugged.

"That's right. In my entire life, I didn't even wear my wedding dress and married him."

"But the Third Master dotes on you!"

Mia lifted the hem of her wedding dress and pulled her outside.

"Since you're already here, you might as well use my wedding dress."

She waved her hand.

"Forget it."

"Don't, try it out and you won't lose any meat."

After thinking about it for a while, she felt that it was right.

Since she wasn't wearing her wedding dress, it wasn't bad to be satisfied with just staying here.

Mia helped her find a short, pure white skirt to wipe her chest with the wedding dress.

After receiving it, she turned around and went to the fitting room to try it out.

Mia helped her take a picture.

She looked at herself in the mirror and could not help but laugh: "So, wearing a wedding dress felt like this."

Just as she finished speaking, the voice of a staff member came from the entrance: "Mr. Walton, please wait for a moment, I will go and invite Ms. Walton down."

Mia looked at her, "Mr. Walton? "

"Your Mr. Walton is here?"

"No way..." she said, heading for the stairs.