Chapter 457 Do you feel better?

Seeing Benjamin Walton leave, Amy Walton pouted.

What should she do?

She didn't dare return to William Walton's place and went back to her own residence first.

Seeing that she had returned so early, Carol Wright asked curiously: "What's the matter, Amy? Why are you back so early?"

Amy Walton told Carol Wright what had just happened.

Hearing that, Carol Wright anxiously pulled her to a corner, and anxiously said: "Child, why do you not listen to my advice? I'm telling you, it's to make you be more careful. I already said, don't do that. Why did you take the initiative to use this matter to attack Laura instead?"

"I didn't expect her to be so scared either. William is so angry, what should I do?"

Carol Wright massaged her temples with a headache: "I think you should at least take the initiative to apologize."

"Huh?"

"You should let William calm down. Believe me, as long as you insist that you really didn't do it on purpose, you will definitely be fine."

Amy Walton thought for a moment, then nodded: "Alright, I'll go then."

After she left, Carol Wright turned around and picked up Eason.

She kissed his cheek and asked in a strange tone, "Eason, are you happy? Mother is very happy anyway."

Amy Walton returned to William Walton's side.

After entering the living room, she moved closer to Butler and whispered: "Butler, where is William?"

"Mr. Walton and Ms. Walton are both upstairs."

"Didn't he say when he was coming down?"

"Not really."

Amy Walton exhaled, walked to the side of the sofa and sat down.

She had to wait.

At three-thirty in the afternoon, William Walton finally came down from upstairs.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, Amy Walton immediately stood up and walked to the stairs.

Looking at William Walton, she sweetly called out: "William."

William Walton did not even look at her.

As he walked towards the door, he said to Butler: "I'll go to the company. You can notify Benjamin to come over for dinner tonight. I have something to discuss with him."

"Alright, Lord Third."

Amy Walton was puzzled.

Why did William only ask Fourth Brother to come over?

She quickly followed William Walton to the door.

"William."

William Walton did not stay, and only left with large strides.

Amy Walton pouted. This time, she had truly offended William.

She returned to the room and walked to Butler's side.

"Butler, is William especially angry with me?"

"Eldest Miss, I'm not too sure either."

"Ah, Butler, don't keep me guessing. In this family, is there anyone who knows William better than you? Please help me think of a way. I'm really scared when William acts like this."

Butler stopped what he was doing and looked at Amy Walton: "Young miss. Mr. Walton doesn't want Ms. Walton to feel wrong. You scared her to such an extent. If you really want to calm him down, you have to start from Ms. Walton. If she is happy, she would say something good to him. Therefore, Mr. Walton will not be angry any more."