Chapter 412 You're a murderer!

"You are... the third son of Walton family. William Walton.. "

She frowned," Why is it you? How did you find this place? "

William Walton pulled a chair over and sat down.

He crossed his legs and looked at her coldly.

"What do you think?"

Jane Anderson tensed up: "Yes … Did you send someone to send me here? "

William Walton revealed an evil smile: "Wrong, it was Betty Anderson who gave me the chance to send you here."

Jane Anderson looked at him.

Back then, this child had personally witnessed how she had killed Leo.

"What do you want?"

William Walton raised his eyebrows. "It's nothing, it's just that I accidentally found out that you were actually still alive. I'm uncomfortable. How could I let you live happily? "

Jane Anderson was a little afraid: "You can't be thinking of locking me in here for the rest of my life, right?"

William Walton laughed coldly: "You're right."

"William, all those years ago, I …"

"Shut up, outsiders will have to respectfully call me Mr. Walton. You murderer, where did you get the courage to directly call me by my name?"

" Mr. Walton, the grudge between your second uncle and I was not what you think. I was also impulsive, that's why …"

"I only saw the result. My second uncle died, but you're still alive. He's such a good person, but he's been completely destroyed by you. Jane Anderson, how did you lick your face to live till today? When you dream at night, have you ever dreamed of my second uncle? "

She cried when she heard this.

"Every night, I dream of him, and would be scared awake while drenched in cold sweat. I am alive, but in these twenty years, life is better than death, I have not been able to see the outside world, and I have not been able to feel the warmth of my loved ones. I am like a machine for eating. The only thing I could do is eating, sleeping, and having nightmares. For those who are alive, sometimes, they are even more painful than those who are dead. "

William Walton's eyes flashed as he stood up and walked forward to grab onto her by the collar, and said fiercely: "Then why don't you go and die. Did you know, what you destroyed, was not only my second uncle's life, but also his loved ones, his lovers, and his children? You are flagitious. "

She closed her eyes, unable to meet William Walton's eyes that were filled with anger.

After William Walton picked her up, he released her.

She fell to the ground, not even daring to stand up.

William Walton looked down at the lady lying on the ground condescendingly: "Listen up, Jane Anderson, for the rest of your life, you will be living here, I want to make you constantly remember your sins, and fear cannot calm down, I want to make you understand that while you are alive, it is more painful than dying. I will make you personally see your family disintegrate and wait for you to see that."

After he finished speaking, he turned around and was about to leave.

She crawled forward and grabbed the bottom of William Walton's pants.

" Mr. Walton, please, don't touch my son."

William Walton laughed coldly: "Do you think that you have the qualifications to beg me?"