Chapter 440 Brother Benjamin!

Benjamin Walton quietly stood in the direction of the door for three minutes.

After Ana finished dancing, she stood on stage and smiled at everyone, her gaze also landing on the tall and handsome Benjamin Walton.

She said to William Walton: "Brother William, we have a guest."

William Walton turned around to take a look.

Benjamin Walton had already walked over.

He stood next to William Walton: "William, your friend."

Hearing him call William, Luke sized him up.

William Walton said to Luke: "Luke, let me introduce him. This is my fourth brother, Benjamin. This is our second uncle's old friend, Luke . "

Benjamin Walton looked at Luke: "I was wondering, since you look so familiar, I must have seen you in a photo before, Luke, hello, I'm Benjamin."

Luke shook hands with Benjamin, "I don't know until I see you. But when I see you I realize that out of the four brothers, the one who looks the most like your second uncle is Benjamin."

William Walton snorted: "Not only does he look alike. His personality is also very similar. "

Benjamin Walton touched William Walton's elbow: "William, being like Second Uncle isn't a bad thing."

Luke nodded his head: "That's right, everyone should have their own personality. Some are mature and steady like you, and there are also some like your second uncle."

Benjamin Walton snapped his fingers: "That's right, this is called Easy Life."

William Walton rolled his eyes at him, as he looked at the smelly brat on top of his nose.

Sarah moved closer and waved his hands at Benjamin Walton: "I am Sarah, Luke's eldest daughter."

"Hello, beauty."

Luke waved to Ana who was standing on stage: "Ana, come over and greet your Brother Benjamin."

Ana jumped off the stage and walked in front of Benjamin Walton: "Hello, Brother Benjamin."

Benjamin Walton patted her head, "Hello, little beauty."

Ana said embarrassedly: "Brother Benjamin, my name is Ana, you can call me Ana."

"Alright. Little Ana."

Ana pouted: "I'm not little anymore, I'm 18."

William Walton said to Benjamin Walton: "In the future,  Ana is to study folk dancing in our city. She is here alone, the Luke and the others will not be at ease in Korea. As your big brother, you should help me take good care of her. "

Benjamin Walton snapped his fingers: "Alright, this not a big deal."

There was a bit of surprise in his tone.

Since when was this brat so helpful? It was completely not his style.

William Walton said again: "Let's have dinner tonight, you should come too."

Benjamin Walton nodded: "Understood."

After he finished speaking, he then went close to William Walton's ear and asked in a low voice, "Do you need to call Jack Walton and Carol Wright?"

William Walton glanced him.

Benjamin Walton shrugged his shoulders, "Just pretend I didn't say anything, I'm going to take a bath and change my clothes before leaving with you guys."