Chapter 430 What a stupid wife!

"That day, after the two of us finished talking on the phone, I went over to Jack Walton's house. I originally wanted to advise Jack Walton. I hope that he won't make a mistake again."

William Walton looked at him: "Recently, you have become more sensible, but you don't have to worry about this kind of thing in the future. The enmity between Jack Walton and I, can't be resolved in a short period of time."

"No, William."

Benjamin Walton walked to the side of the chair and sat down: "I think … Jack's mental state did not seem to be too good. I just said a few words to him, and he was already drowsy, and told me not to meddle in other people's business and to study hard. "

William Walton looked at him: "So?"

"Didn't Carol Wright say that Jack Walton's health isn't too good recently? Seeing Jack Walton like this, I am a little worried that he really is sick, right?"

"Jack Walton is more protective of his life than we thought. If he's really not well, then he'll go to the hospital to have a look himself."

Benjamin Walton was a little worried, but still nodded his head: "Jack Walton and Carol Wright are both in pretty bad condition. Carol Wright has been in a bit of a haggard state lately, as if they had aged quite a few years. They were good before. But how could they become that? "

William Walton sat down on the chair beside him and looked up into the sky calmly.

Are they all right?

From his point of view, they were actually a little lethargic.

After all, he had always known that Carol Wright's heart had never loved Jack Walton.

As he was still lost in thought, Benjamin Walton continued: "I had originally planned to say a few words to Jack Walton, but he was really too unkind when it came to appraising sons and sons, even if he hated Laura. Even if it didn't mean anything to him, he still wouldn't ruin the happiness of you and Laura. However, when I saw his appearance and his words, I was unable to say a single word. "

William Walton said, "Don't say it like you really dare to scold him if he's in good health."

"I'm really going to scold him. William, don't look down on him. I can still clearly distinguish between right and wrong."

Hearing his words, William Walton laughed and patted his shoulder."I know your feeling. You're stuck between me and Jack Walton, you're in a difficult situation too. You're my younger brother, and also Jack Walton's younger brother, I won't ask you to make things difficult for me. In the future, do whatever you want with Jack Walton. Don't worry about me, I don't want you to have a falling out with him either. "

Benjamin Walton looked at him and said speechlessly, "You have a mean mouth and a soft heart."

William Walton slapped the back of his head: "You have really grown. You even dare to tease me."

Benjamin Walton clasped his hands: "I was wrong, William please show mercy."

As he was speaking, he saw Laura carrying Wal out.

She looked at the two people standing far away and said, "The two of you sneaked out without telling me."

William Walton beckoned to him, and said with a low voice: "Don't speak nonsense in front of Laura."

Benjamin Walton got up. "Don't worry, I'm not an idiot."

He walked forward and hugged Wal from Laura's embrace.

"Come, come, come. My eldest nephew, Your uncle will give you a hug."

After she was released, she sat down on the chair that Benjamin Walton was sitting on just now and looked at him.

"What are you two brothers talking about? You even sneaked out."

"There's nothing much to talk about with him. This brat, he doesn't have anything serious to do."

He looked towards Benjamin Walton who was carrying Wal and sighed: "Actually I think that the young lad Benjamin is rather reliable. Look, he really brought Wal to play, Wal really likes him too. Back when I was overseas, it was fortunate that he was there that I didn't feel so pressured."

William Walton rolled at her: "Yes, everyone already thought that he was my son's father. It can be imagined how well he did. Oh right, let me ask you, can you be considered as someone of the same age as Benjamin, so when you're with him, do you have more common ground than when you're with me?"

"Mr. Walton, it's forbidden to get jealous here. That's your little brother, my dear brother—in—law, you keep thinking so much, making me and him feel really awkward."

William Walton said: "You don't directly answer my question."

"What's the point of answering your question? You and I are husband and wife that can talk about anything and everything. As for Benjamin, he's my brother—in—law and my student. We have a lot to talk about, but he can't compare to you. "

William Walton lifted his hand and poked the center of her brows, his eyes filled with love.

She grinned at him.

He calmly said, "What a foolish wife."

Benjamin Walton stayed for more than an hour before he left.

Wal was brought over by the Butler to sleep.

Then, William Walton brought his Laura to his bed …

After finishing their work, she fell into a deep sleep early in the morning.

William Walton looked at her sleeping face and felt happiness from the bottom of his heart.

Ever since he found out that he wasn't related to her by blood, he felt that these past few days had been like a dream.

His happiness was so great that it felt unreal.

He raised his hand to touch her cheek.

She slipped into his arms and wrapped around his waist.

"Good night!" he said, and kissed her on the forehead.

"Good night, good dream."

In the morning, William Walton was woken up by the sound of his mobile phone.

In order to not wake up Laura in his arms, he quickly turned off the ringtone.

She turned over and went back to sleep.

William Walton got off the bed softly and walked to the door, only then did he pick up the phone.

"I am William Walton."

On the other end of the phone, the mental hospital's Principal's voice came out: "Mr. Walton, it's bad, Jane Anderson is gone."

William Walton's voice became much colder: "The person I told you to look after, you're telling me now that she's gone?"

"Mr. Walton, I'm really sorry. There is a spy in our hospital. This morning, the nurses changed shifts and found that there was no one in her ward. I hurriedly got someone to set up the surveillance video and discovered that a nurse had secretly released Jane Anderson at around 2am last night. At that time, a car was still parked in front of the mental hospital and directly picked them up. "

William Walton naturally knew who had done this.

He did not get angry, but said, "Send me the monitoring system at the entrance of the hospital."

"Sure, sure. Mr. Walton, please wait a moment."

After hanging up, the dean quickly sent a video call over.

He turned on the video.

The person in the car was wearing a mask, and the license plate number was blocked.

It was obvious that the person in front of him was planning something.

He raised the corner of his mouth. If there was a path to heaven, you wouldn't walk it.

But if there was a door to hell, you would barge in.

Jane Anderson, since you do not want to live anymore, then I will help you.