Chapter 418 It should be you!

"Won't you explain it to me?"

William Walton went forward, pulled out the result, threw it to the side, and once again threw her down.

"I'll explain it later. I can't stand it any longer."

He kissed her on the lips.

However, she was slightly worried in her heart.

Could it be that there was a mistake in the previous result?

Then, what about the result?

Would he be able to confirm it?

What if they were wrong again, then this time…

Sensing her distraction, he pinched her chin.

"Be good and concentrate."

She squeezed his arm and said worriedly, "I can't concentrate. I'm scared."

"What are you afraid of? I will be fine."

Laura said: "I didn't mean that, I meant... The results of the appraisal scared me, so I was confused. "

William Walton stopped in his tracks, but he did not let go of her.

His eyes shone as he looked at her: "That day, when you said that John Anderson was calling you and that you were his daughter and had even been a paternity test, I thought that with John Anderson's personality, there was no reason for the woman he loves to give birth to someone else's child. So, I went to find John Anderson, and I knocked him on the side. He said it with absolute certainty, saying that he had done an appraisal before you were born and after you were born, there was no way he could be wrong. Although I don't trust John Anderson's character, I still wanted to gamble once more at that time. So, I got John Anderson's hair. In order to ensure that there are no mistakes in the results of this round of appraisal, I have selected two appraisal institutions to conduct an appraisal, and even got someone to look at the results personally to prevent anyone from tampering with the results. "

"So that's why I'm not Second Uncle's daughter, and you're not my cousin either. Am I still John Anderson's daughter?"

William Walton nodded, "That's right."

"But before this, the evaluation that second uncle brought back with the Butler showed that we are relatives."

"If the results of the appraisal are in my hands, then it can only prove that there is a problem with the one in second uncle's hands and the one Butler brought back."

"But …"

William Walton raised his hand and lightly covered the corner of her lips: "Are you sure you want me to maintain this posture and continue to chat about this with you? Can't we just finish our business, Ms. Walton, and talk about it? "

Laura bit the corner of her lips.

"So, we are indeed not siblings, right? Isn't that right? "

"Right, it's true. Don't doubt it anymore. There's no mistake."

The corner of her Laura lips raised into a big smile.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, raised her head, and took the initiative to kiss his lips.

This time, the two of them could not stop.

William Walton was like a young lad that just came out of a house, and he didn't get tired.

When night fell, both of them finished their business and lay down on the bed.

A rumbling sound came from her Laura stomach.