✈️ The jet✈️

Alex POV

"So we gonna talk about how you got your little parasite buddy or not" he said leaning forward.

Oh this wasn't gonna end good.

"PARASITE" Venom took control of my body and soon I had Tony pushed on the wall of the queen jet by his throat.

Tony's feet were dangling slightly off the floor and he make a choking noise and grabbing at my arm. Luckily for me my arm has thick sleeves so he couldn't penetrate the fabric. I would have stoped Venom but I didn't want to. 

He insulted her.

It's his fault.

"You ever call me a parasite again I will rip your arms and legs off and eat them then make your team watch every moment of it and then I will force them to eat your remaining flesh" Venom threatened.

It as full chaos after that.

Natasha ended up pulling a gun and putting it up to my head, Clint turned around from his seat as pilot and drew a arrow and Knicked it in the bow ready to fire,  Steve got up with his shield at the ready, Wanda's eyes were glowing a bright red with magic swirling around her fingers. The rest who couldn't use their powers or weapons at the moment stood up defensively.

Peter, thank the gods for Peter.

Peter stood up quickly and went over behind me and put an arm on my shoulders and looked me in my eye. Soon saw something rise into my line of vision.

A snickers bar.

"Have a snickers" Peter said raising the candy up higher.

"Why" venom asked naturally.

"Because you turn into a cannibalistic rage monster, who eats people when your hungry" he deadpanned.

Venom ate the snickers seeing as I couldn't take off my mask (I really needed to figure that out) and Venom still had control over me so I couldn't eat it anyway.But anyway Venom ate the snickers.

"Better" Peter asked.

"Fine" Venom said giving me control of my body back.

I stumbled for a second and blinked the dizziness away. A few seconds after I was fine once again.

"Better" I nodded to Peter. I turned back to Tony "but I swear if you call her a parasite again I won't try to hold her back" I threatened sitting down.

"So uh how come you get to call your... friend a you know what but we can't" Tony asked trying not to use the word parasite.

"It's simple tin can, I am her friend and I use it as a nickname and also over the years we've been together she has just given up" I explained.

"And how come he can do it to?" Clint pointed to Peter.

"Because he's a friend"

"I'm touched" Peter mocked putting a hand over his heart.

"As you should be, now how long is this trip to our doom" I asked.

"Few more hours" Natasha said cautiously. She was still wary of me. I took no offense, some things take time.

"Cool, cool, so where are the local gods and goddesses and the toaster" I asked.

"If your referring to Loki and Thor, their off world something about some warriors three needing help with the rath of someone named Lady sif" Steve explained.

"And the toaster has been out scanning old HYDRA bases for any remaining items for a wile, he'll be back in a week or less" Sam explained.

(Totally just realized I forgot to add vision)

"Mk well I got nothing better to do so imma nap wake me up when we get close" I say laying my head on Peters shoulder.

Venom they do anything weird tell me

Got it sleeping beauty 

gOt It SlEePiNg BeAuTy

Luckily I was already asleep it's my head on Peters shoulder and his head on top of my head.

Imma just say it.

It was a terrible nap.

A/N 

this is mainly just a filler chapter 

ALSO

did I stay up two hours later just to write a 1177 word essay on why my mother should read the Percy Jackson books. Yes, yes I did.

Should I post the essay on it or what😂 

I totally will if people want me to!