Survivor

Arizona: If I were you, I should back off.
Leah: Why are you defending her?
Arizona: Because you are bullying her and I don't want you to do that. She is my friend and that's what friends are for. So yes, I'm defending her.
Leah: Friends? With a drugsaddict? I can't believe that.
Arizona: She's not a drugaddict! Why do you think that?
Leah: Dr. Torres told me to watch out for her incase she loses it. Or if she steals medecine for her own use.
Jo: I'm so close to hitting you Leah. Back off and shut your mouth.
Leah: I will leave, I don't want to be seen with a drugaddict. Don't party to hard with your drugs friend.
Arizona: I will report this to the chief. This is just unbelievable, the way you just reacted. Oh and I'm not done with Callie yet. I will kill her. 
Y/n: I'm going home. I need to be alone.

You stand up to walk away, but Jo grabs your arm and pulled you back. You looked at the both of them with tears in your eyes.

Jo: Y/n, don't go.
Arizona: I will come with you. I don't want you to be alone right now. We are both here for you y/n.
Y/n: No, I don't want that. Leave me alone please.
Jo: Y/n, wait a second. You're upset, let us help you.
Y/n: I don't need help now leave me the hell alone!
Arizona: Y/n, just listen to me. You can come with me, you don't have to be alone. We can have some dinner and maybe watch a movie.
Y/n: Am I not clear? Leave me alone and back off.

You walked out and went home leaving Jo and Arizona behind, stunned. They just didn't know what just happened and what to do now.

Arizona: This is not good.
Jo: So it's true?
Arizona: Yes, it is, but she is clean for 7 years. I need to find Mark and talk to him. Maybe he can help us.
Jo: I will go home. Here is my number in case you need me. Call me any time if you want me to be there.

Arizona walked away looking for Mark and Jo drove home. Arizona finally found Mark and told him everything what just happened. Together they went to your apartment looking for you. They knocked a few times, but there was no answer.

Mark: Open the door y/n or I will let us in with the key!
Arizona: Y/n, please let us in, we only want to help you.
Mark: It takes to long. We go in.

He used the key and opened the door. The both stormed in looking for you.

Arizona: Y/n! Where are you?
Mark: She is not in here Arizona. There is no sign she has been in here tonight.
Arizona: Where can she be?
Mark: I don't know.
Arizona: Let's search all places where she can be. We need to find her Mark. We have to find her.
Mark: I will call the others. Can you maybe call one of the interns if they have seen her?
Arizona: I have a bad feeling Mark. What if something goes wrong or if something already happened to her?

Some hours passed and nobody knew where you were. You hadn't called or texted anyone back.

On the phone.
Mark: Arizona, you need to come to the hospital!
Arizona: Why? I'm on my way home at the moment. Maybe she is waiting at my place.
Mark: Just come to the hospital. They need you there.
Arizona: Uhm okay. I will be there in 10 minutes.

Arizona drove back to the hospital and jumped out of her car. She ran down towards the attending's lounge where Meredith was sitting on the couch.

Arizona: Hey Meredith, have you seen Mark?
Meredith: No I haven't seen him, but I know he's in the ER, he was needed I guess.
Arizona: Do you know what's going on?
Meredith: Nope. I only know that there is an incoming trauma. Derek was also needed down in the ER.
Arizona: Okay I will head down to the ER. See you later.

April was waiting there and Arizona saw many people waiting outside for an ambulance when she walked in.

Arizona: What do we have April?
April: Uhm you're not needed actually.
Arizona: Why did Mark wanted me to come?
April: You should ask him. I will make sure the OR is ready.