Home

They rushed Arizona into surgery and you were sitting in the waiting room for an update. It's been a few hours and you saw Derek coming your way.

Derek: She is out of surgery. She will wake up in around 15 minutes. Oh I see you changed your clothes. Are you okay?
Y/n: Yes, this is more comfortable. I'm fine, Arizona is more important at the moment. What happened to her? Did I do something to make it worse?
Derek: It was a cerebral edema. You couldn't had prevent it from happening. You were the reason she will all be fine. We were there on time and so fast that there will be no further damage.
Y/n: Really?
Derek: You did the right things. Now come with me, I will bring you back to her room.

You were sitting next to the bed, holding her hand, waiting for Arizona to wake up. You felt her hand move and you looked up at her, a tear rolling down her face.

Y/n: Hey you, I'm glad to see you again.
Arizona: Hey y/n. You waited for me?
Y/n: Of course I waited for you. I will always wait for you. How are you feeling?
Arizona: Better. My head doesn't hurt anymore and seeing you always makes me feel better and happy.
Y/n: Always? Do you remember everything?
Arizona: I do. I remember everything again. The best part is that I remember everything about you and why I want you to lay next to me in bed. So come and get your ass in bed. I need some cuddles from you.
Y/n: Arizona, I was scared that I would never see your magical smile again.
Arizona: I'm so sorry, but I will never leave you any time soon. I'm so happy to have my memories back. You were so patient and sweet helping me remember again.
Y/n: There was something I wanted to tell you after our date, but you know what happened.
Arizona: You can tell me now if you want.
Y/n: During the date I just got that feeling. It was the moment I got you that big teddy bear that I knew I had met someone who appreciates me for who I am. I mean, there are seven billion people on the planet. I know I will climb up on a moon for you. I love you Arizona Robbins.

Without saying anything back Arizona pulled you in and gave you a passionate kiss. You both pulled away after what felt like minutes.

Arizona: There is one thing you need to remember for the rest of your life.
Y/n: What would that be?
Arizona: Always remember that I love you too y/n Sloan.
Y/n: You do love me?
Arizona: I love you a lot, but I didn't knew if I could tell you that. I thought that I maybe scared you if I said that.
Y/n: I don't think I would be scared if you said that. Maybe shocked that you love me, but not scared.
Arizona: When I woke up all at once everything looked different, now that I see you. You are my one, you brought back my memories.
Y/n: I never thought I would find love. I dreamed of it, but gave up on love until I felt like I was falling in love with you. Every minute spent in your company becomes the new best moment of my life.

Arizona gave you another kiss and snuggled into you, slowly the both of you falling asleep. Three weeks later Arizona was getting back on her feet slowly. April was going to come by to see how she is today.

April: Hey Arizona, hey y/n. How are you feeling today Arizona?
Arizona: Good actually. I've been sleeping very well the past week.
April: So it's been three weeks since the surgery and I'm here to tell you, you can go home.
Arizona: That's the best news you could give me. I'm so ready to go home.
April: You still have to be careful and at least rest for one more week. I will check you next week and hopefully the week after you can go back to work.
Arizona: Thank you so much April.

April left after checking all Arizona's charts. You were still with Arizona, but she didn't seem so happy about the news. She almost looked upset.

Y/n: Happy to go home?
Arizona: Yes, it's fine.
Y/n: What's the matter?
Arizona: I don't know. I loved you being here with me almost every night. I don't want to be home without you.
Y/n: You told me that I could stay with you till I was better, but I was all good to go so I moved back to my place. I didn't knew if you would wanted me stay with you.
Arizona: Of course I would have wanted you to stay with me. I loved having you around, it was so much fun together. So will you please stay with me to help me out?
Y/n: Of course I would do anything for you.

You gave her a quick peck on the lips. While you gave her the kiss, Lexie was standing at the door.

Arizona: I love you.
Y/n: I love you too.
Lexie: Finally. You two are so cute together. So I heard you will be discharged today.
Arizona: Yes, I can go home and rest.
Lexie: Y/n, will you stay with her?
Y/n: I will so I can take care of my girlfriend.
Arizona: I still like hearing that. Can you get my bag y/n?
Y/n: Don't worry, I will get all your stuff. You just have to sit here and let me do all the work.

You got to her place and made some lasagna for the two of you. You were eating and talking when you got a call from the hospital. There was an accident and they needed all hands.

Arizona: Who was that? It sounded important.
Y/n: I'm so sorry, but I have to go to the hospital. They need all hands.
Arizona: I understand it. Go and help and safe them. I will wait for you to come back.
Y/n: Hey, I don't know how long it will take. You can go to bed and get some sleep. You still need to rest.
Arizona: But I want to cuddle with you, it helps me sleep better and helps me falling asleep.
Y/n: You are so cute Zona.
Arizona: I will go to bed, but wait for you to come home.
Y/n: Home?
Arizona: This can be your home too if you want that.

You gave her a kiss on her cheek and got everything you needed.

Y/n: We will talk about it tomorrow. I love you.
Arizona: I love you too babe.

It was hectic but not too bad. There was a car crash with multiple cars involved. It was now just 01.30 AM. and you were on your way to Arizona. You got to the place and changed into your PJ. You walked into the room and saw that she was laying in bed watching tv. You walked up to her and got into bed next to her.

Arizona: How was it at the hospital?
Y/n: Big car crash, but all people are fine now and safe.
Arizona: That's good. So did I freak you out earlier? About calling this your home too.
Y/n: Yes, it did freak me out a little, but in the hospital I thought about it.
Arizona: Have you made a decision?
Y/n: I honestly don't know what to think Zona. It's all going so fast and I don't know if I'm ready.
Arizona: Then lets stay it this way. You are not mad, aren't you?
Y/n: No, I'm not. And I would love living together one day. Only that day is not today.
Arizona: Like I said, we will take it step by step. I will wait for you as long as it takes.
Y/n: I love you Zona.
Arizona: I love you too baby.
Y/n: What would you say about going on a date? Going to watch a baseball game?
Arizona: Yes, that would be awesome.
Y/n: I still need to tell you something.
Arizona: Okay, you know you can tell me anything.
Y/n: I need to confess something to you and I'm so so sorry.
Arizona: Hey what is it? It can't be that bad.
Y/n: It is bad and I feel so sorry and you will think that I'm such a bad person.
Arizona: Calm down and tell me what you want to say.
Y/n: I'm so sorry you got hurt. It's because of me and I should've protected you.
Arizona: Are you talking about what happened with Murphy?
Y/n: She stabbed you and it's my job to keep you safe and I couldn't. I'm so sorry she could stab you.
Arizona: So what do you mean? You couldn't predict what she did to me.
Y/n: But I saw she pulled out a knife. Maybe I should've jumped in front of you.
Arizona: And what? You would have get hurt again and I would have been devastated. You were just out of the hospital y/n.
Y/n: I just feel that I had to do at least something. I was a coward.
Arizona: You better listen carefully. You are not a coward at all. You are a brave person, one of the many reasons I love you.
Y/n: So do you except my apologie?
Arizona: I do and you need to stop blaming yourself. I'm fine and getting better. She is in jail and we can start to build our relationship even further.
Y/n: You are the best thing that ever happened to me.

You leaned in and gave her a kiss, which Arizona deepened by putting her hand behind your head, pulling you in even more.

Arizona: You walking into my life is the best thing that happened to me in the last few years.
Y/n: You know what. What do you say if we go on a trip next week if you're al better and cleared?
Arizona: I would love that. You are an angel.
Y/n: Says the sweetest, kindest and most caring person on the planet.
Arizona: What would you say if I did this?

She kissed me once again. After the kiss we looked each other in the eyes and cuddled with each other.

Y/n: I would say that I would never get tired of your kisses and cuddles.
Arizona: I'm ready for more, but how are you feeling about it?
Y/n: I'm not ready yet. I'm sorry once again.
Arizona: It's okay. I will wait for you as long as I have to.

With that you gave each other one more kiss before falling asleep.