Adore you

Y/n: Let me hear what you want to know.
Arizona: We are living here for some time now and I was thinking that maybe we should move somewhere else.
Y/n: Like where do you want to go?
Arizona: I haven't really thought about where to go, but more like we could change our home in something even more beautiful.
Y/n: Now I'm a little lost.
Arizona: What would you say about buying a house? One with more rooms, bigger, a garden or a porch.
Y/n: I say yes to a new house.
Arizona: Wait, really?
Y/n: Really. Somewhere Timmy can grow and play a lot.
Arizona: We are really going to do this?
Y/n: Yes, we are. We will buy a house. You can start looking for one when I'm working.
Arizona: Another big step in our life.
Y/n: A step I only want to take with you.

You pulled Arizona in and gave her a passionate kiss and when you unlocked lips Arizona snuggled into you and you cuddles for quiet some time.

Arizona: Thank you for everything babe.
Y/n: Of course, everything to make you and Timothy happy.
Arizona: With you around us, we are always happy.

It was now Christmas eve and you were celebrating it with the three of you at home.

Arizona: What do you think? How does he looks?

Y/n: He is the cutest little Christmas elf ever and you are looking fantastic aswel my love

Arizona: Thank you babe, you look amazing as always. And today is also very special for us as we are together for 5 and a half years.
Y/n: Christmas eve is a very special day to us.
Arizona: Especially with Timmy here with us. You grow up way to fast little man.
Y/n: Yes, can you believe it that he is here with us for 6 weeks already?
Arizona: It just feels like I gave birth to him yesterday.
Y/n: He is our little miracle. The best miracle ever. I can't believe that at one point I didn't even wanted to have a baby.
Arizona: Same for me, but now I'm so happy that he is here with us and that we have a little family.
Y/n: So before we will have dinner I have a present for you and one for Timothy.
Arizona: I thought we would be doing presents tomorrow with my parents?
Y/n: Yes, we are, but I have something I want to give you and want to share it with just the three of us.
Arizona: Okay, so what is it?
Y/n: I wanted you to have something special, so I got you this.