True love

Arizona: I really liked the bath. Especially together with you in it.
Y/n: Do you feel better?
Arizona: So much better. Thank you for tonight, I could really use it.

Arizona cupped your face in her hands and gave you a deep, loving and passionate kiss, which only enden when you both needed air.

Y/n: Tell me if you need anything at any moment and I will be there for you to help or support you in any way I can.
Arizona: You walking into my life is the best thing that ever happened to me. I gave up on the whole true love thing, but with you I totally understand it now.
Y/n: Understand what exactly?
Arizona: The definition of true love and finding the one.
Y/n: So what is your definition?
Arizona: It is seeing you every day and still missing you when we're apart. True love is challenging each other to be the best people we both can be. And even more things.
Y/n: One important meaning for true love to me is choosing the many things a person did right rather than the one thing someone did wrong. True love does not keep the record of wrongs. We both make mistakes, but I won't remember them looking back at the life I have with you and Timmy.
Arizona: Something I believe in is that when I'm looking at you all I see and feel is true love and that I know that true love lasts forever.
Y/n: I love you so much. I will love you for the rest of my life.
Arizona: I love you too y/n. So much, so freaking much.

You kissed Arizona sweetly on her lips and pulled her into you so she could rest her head on your cheat while laying in bed. She immediately wrapped her arm around your waist so you both could snuggle. 

Arizona: There's only one thing I haven't told you for some time and I'm scared to tell you.
Y/n: You know you can tell me anything. Honesty is the most important thing in our relationship and you need to remember you can tell my anything.
Arizona: You know that I've been sleeping not that great the last two weeks?
Y/n: Yes, you've been awake a few times a night. Aren't you sleeping well at all?
Arizona: No, it's not that. Something keeps me awake I guess.
Y/n: Is it me? Do you want to sleep in a different position or somewhere else? Or without me?
Arizona: No, it's not about you. I love sleeping next to you and sleeping in your arms. That's the best way I can fall asleep.
Y/n: So what is it? I want to know how you're feeling or what you're thinking. I want you to feel better Arizona.
Arizona: I'm having troubles again.
Y/n: Troubles with what?
Arizona: My leg. It hurts more than before at some moments lately.
Y/n: Oh Zona, why didn't you tell me sooner?
Arizona: I didn't wanted to bother you with it. We already had the leg part years ago.
Y/n: That doesn't matter to me. If you have pain with your leg please tell me so I can help you.
Arizona: It's humiliating to tell you. I should have been stronger.
Y/n: Look at me Arizona. You are missing your leg, that's something huge. Having pain again isn't something to be ashamed for.
Arizona: It's not just real pain, but the phantom pain is also back.
Y/n: Let me massage your leg. It will help, I promise.
Arizona: Thank you y/n.
Y/n: That's my job as your wife. Just let me help you. You don't have to do this all alone.

You kissed her cheek before starting to give her leg a massage. After you were done massaging Arizona's leg you got back into the position you were in before in bed.

Arizona: Y/n, are you going to sleep?
Y/n: Yes, I'm tired and tomorrow we have that big surgery.  
Arizona: Can we do something first?
Y/n: Of course. What do you want to do?
Arizona: I want to go to the beach again.
Y/n: Oh I liked that a lot. Lets get to the beach.

You both closet your eyes and imagined that you were on the beach together.

A few months later
Carina: I can't believe this. He's getting so big.
Maya: He is a very handsome and big man.
Carina: I'm still so proud to be his godmother. That's like the closest thing to having my own baby.
Maya: And here we go again. I'm going outside to get some fresh air.
Arizona: I see things are still a little rough between you two.
Carina: I don't know what to do Arizona. We love each other, but maybe it's not enough.
Arizona: Give her some more time and give yourself some time. Just promise to keep communicating with each other and don't push each other away.
Carina: Thanks. Now lets forget our problems and focus on Timmy. It's his first birthday, we should celebrate that and focus on it.
Arizona: I can't believe Timothy is already 1. This year went by so fast.
Carina: A lot has happened, but here we are celebrating this man getting older and even more handsome by the minute.
Y/n: Are we talking about this cutie?
Arizona: Yes, he looks adorable in his special outfit.
Amelia: Can I borrow the birthday boy?
Y/n: Of course you can Ames.
Amelia: I'm going to get some cake and have some cuddle time.
Arizona: He loves cake, but don't give him to much.
Y/n: He wants more, but just don't give him and if he cries just tickle him. He forgets why he is crying within seconds.
Jo: Oh here you are. Alex and I have a present for Timothy.
Amelia: I will wait a second for the cuddles so he can open it.
Arizona: Come here Timmy, lets open your gift from uncle Alex and auntie Jo.
Jo: We hope he likes it as much as we do.

Arizona: He will love this one a lot

Y/n: That's very true. He is done with cars an all about trains and boats these days.

A few days later
Arizona: So you are really going?
April: Yes, I'm going with Owen for around three months.
Arizona: Jackson is still mad at you I guess?
April: Yes he is. He can't see that I will do a good thing by helping the people in Jordan.
Arizona: I understand, but he will just miss you a lot April and he's scared something will happen to his wife and mother of Harriët.
April: I know, but as doctors we will be protected and everything.
Arizona: But still April. It is dangerous. What about having a brother or sister for Harriët?
April: We talked about it and both want another baby, but we will wait some time.
Arizona: Good. Just promise me to text and call as much as you can.
April: I will Arizona, don't worry to much and please keep an eye on Jackson for me.
Arizona: I will and he and Harriët will come over a lot to have dinner with us.
April: Thank you so much. I don't know what I will do without you.
Y/n: I agree to that, but why exactly?
April: She will keep an eye on Jackson and Harriët.
Arizona: Of course and y/n will help me with that.

You gave Arizona a peck on the lips and sat next to her having lunch. You bought a smoothie for her, because you know she loves that.

Y/n: Yes and Harriët loves playing with Timothy, so she will have lots of play dates with him.
April: You are literally the best.
Y/n: So when are you leaving for Jordan? 
April: I will leave next week. I'm so excited.
Y/n: I remember that from when I went to Iraq.
Arizona: Were you scared?
Y/n: A little bit in the beginning, but helping those people made me forget all the things that could happen.
Arizona: You were a real superhero.
April: Have you ever thought about going back into the army?