So sick

Carina: I will check in on you in half an hour. See you later bye Timmy.
Timothy: Mommy! Finger hurts!
Y/n: Oh what happened to my boy?
Timothy: The car. I pp-pain.
Arizona: Don't cry. The pain will go away soon. Do you want to lay with mommy?
Timothy: Yes. Love mommy.
Y/n: I love you so much. Come here big guy.

It's been later that day and you were having dinner together at the Italian.

Arizona: How is your pizza?
Timothy: Like.
Y/n: He loves it. Look at his face. The pizza is everywhere.
Arizona: It's cute and disgusting at the same time.
Y/n: How is your spaghetti?
Arizona: Best spaghetti ever to be honest. How is your pasta?
Y/n: I love this pasta as much as Timmy loves his pizza.
Arizona: I haven't enjoyed a night together with both of you as much as tonight. Maybe even with the three of you.
Y/n: We don't even know if it worked yet.
Arizona: I'm positive. I think there's a peanut growing inside of my beautiful wife. I promise I will take good care of you during the coming months.
Y/n: You always take the best care of me.
Timothy: Pasta, please.
Arizona: It's so good that you say please Timmy. You are so kind.
Y/n: Come here big boy. You can get a bite of pasta.
Timothy: Yaaay pasta.
Arizona: I guess he likes this. Lets go out together like this more often.
Y/n: That's a great idea. I love you.
Arizona: I love you too babe. I'm thankful for having you by my side and raising Timothy together.

Arizona held your hand in yours and kissed your cheek sweetly.

Timothy: Kiss, please.
Y/n: You want a kiss aswel? I will give you my best kiss and mama will give you her sweet kisses after.
Timothy: Yaaay kisssss.

It's been three weeks after the appointment with Carina when you were on your way to have lunch with Amelia at the hospital.

Amelia: Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost.
Y/n: I don't feel so well. I think I'm getting sick.
Amelia: Do you want me to get you something?
Y/n: I think I'm just going to lay down in an on call room for some minutes. You can go and have lunch.
Amelia: Are you sure? I can stay with you if you want. Y/n? Do you hear me?
Y/n: I hear you Amelia. Can you just page Arizona please.
Amelia: So there is something wrong?
Y/n: No, I'm fine. I just want her cuddles. Can you just get me a bottle of water?
Amelia: I will page her and get you some water. Promise me that if there's something you tell me. I'm your friend.
Y/n: I know Ames. Thank you for being my best friend.
Amelia: Best friends till we die.
Y/n: Hopefully we won't die till we are grey and old.
Amelia: At least after we played bingo together with all the old people we know.
Y/n: You are the best and please let me know when you need something.
Amelia: I will, but now I will get you water and your wife.

After some minutes Amelia came back with the bottle of water. After Amelia left a minute later the door opened again and Arizona walked in with worry on her face.

Arizona: Amelia paged me. What is going on?
Y/n: I'm not feeling well. I actually feel sick Zona.
Arizona: Come on and we can lay down and I will hold you.
Y/n: You are the best. I don't know what I would do without you.
Arizona: Lucky you, you never have to think about being without me, because you are stuck with me.

Arizona rolled over and gave a kiss on the lips. She rolled back so you could lay your head on her chest again.

Arizona: Feeling any better?
Y/n: Your kisses always make me feel so much better.
Arizona: I will keep giving you my kisses to make you feel better.
Y/n: I like that idea a lot.
Arizona: Maybe you should go home early today to get some rest. We've been working a lot the last couple of days. Maybe we can watch a movie with Timmy when we get home.
Y/n: We should do that, because we haven't spend that much time with him the last two weeks.
Arizona: You know what? I will finish what I was doing and then we go home together.
Y/n: Are you sure you can leave?
Arizona: Yes, lets get you home, so you can relax and get better.
Y/n: Oh god Arizona. I think why I'm feeling like this.
Arizona: You know what is causing you to feel like this?
Y/n: It's time I think.
Arizona: Time for what?
Y/n: It's been three weeks after the appointment with Carina.
Arizona: You are right. This could be the moment we find out you are expecting.
Y/n: Let's grab some pregnancy tests and go home.
Arizona: Hopefully it worked. I'm so excited.
Y/n: I'm also so nervous.
Arizona: Do you think it worked?
Y/n: Something tells me it worked. I've never been sick like this.
Arizona: There's only one way to find out.
Y/n: Lets go and find out if I'm pregnant.

You picked up Timothy from daycare and drove home. Arizona got some pregnancy tests and you were now peeing over the stick.

Arizona: So in 10 minutes we will check?
Y/n: Yes. 10 minted to know if our lives will change forever.
Arizona: I hope it worked. Timothy will be so happy when we tell him.
Y/n: Are you scared at all?
Arizona: Scared about what? Why the sudden change of topic?
Y/n: I just thought about the first time you were pregnant and we lost the baby.
Arizona: Sometimes these things happen, but no I'm not scared, are you?
Y/n: Maybe I'm a little scared. I said it before and I don't want to disappoint you. Before you start I know you told me I would never disappoint you, but there's this feeling I can't get out of my head.
Arizona: Oh y/n, you really have to stop doubting yourself. What happened back then is heartbreaking, but we have Timothy now. Look at him, he's perfect and so will our other child be. I believe in it.
Y/n: Then I believe in that too.
Timothy: Bath?
Arizona: Do you want to have a bath?
Timothy: Yes.
Y/n: What would you say about bath time with your boats?
Timothy: Boats in bath!
Arizona: Yes, so you will go to have a bath and play with the boats together with mommy and mama.
Timothy: Yaay. Love you.
Y/n: And we love you too little man.

The 10 minutes were over and you walked over to were the stick was. You were holding each others hand and looked each other in the eyes.

Y/n: The moment of truth.
Arizona: It is. Lets see what the test says.