Love me like you do

Arizona: Y/n? What is going on?

You were starting to slowly wake up. Arizona looked at you, her eyes wide open when you squeezed her hand lightly.

Mark: Y/n? Can you hear us?
Arizona: Is she waking up?
Mark: I will get Amelia, she has to have a look.
Arizona: Y/n, can you hear me? Squeeze my hand again if you hear me.

You lightly squeezed her hand again and raised your finger up and slowly rubbed her hand.

Arizona: Is this real?
Amelia: Let me have a look. Can you both go and stand over there.
Mark: Amelia?
Amelia: She is waking up. It's happening, she is slowly waking up.
Arizona: Y/n, I love you.
Y/n: I love you too Zona.
Mark: Sis? What is this?
Y/n: Aren't you happy to see me?
Mark: I'm happy, but I'm so confused.
Amelia: You took some time y/n. We almost let you go.
Y/n: I'm sorry.
Arizona: We are just happy that you are here. This is real?
Y/n: Kiss me and then you find out.

Arizona gave you a loving long kiss on the lips and pulled away. She stayed inched away from your face, just looking deeply into your eyes.

Amelia: You will need to stay here for some more days, but I will leave you together.
Mark: I will get some sleep and will come back in the morning. Love you sis.
Y/n: Love you too big bro. Will you stay with me Arizona?
Arizona: Of course I will stay. Do you want me to come and cuddle?
Y/n: Yes, please.

Arizona got next to you into the bed and wrapped her arm around you and lay her head onto your chest.

Arizona: I thought I lost you forever.
Y/n: Why didn't you come to see me all that time?
Arizona: I'm so sorry. I've only been here once, but how do you know that?
Y/n: Sometimes I could hear some of you, but I never heard your voice.
Arizona: I'm so sorry. I was discharged after a week and when I saw you here and heard how bad your conditions were I ran away. I felt so guilty about it all.
Y/n: It's not your fault at all. You never had to feel guilty.
Arizona: But I do feel like that. I was all cleared and doing well and I was happy about it. Only at the same time I couldn't be happy, because I really thought I was going to lose you.
Y/n: I'm here now and I was planning on staying here with you for as long as you want me to.
Arizona: Until we are old and grey. So you aren't mad at me?
Y/n: No, I'm not mad. You reacted on how you felt and that's not something to be mad about. Just promise me to never run away.
Arizona: It's our promise ring. I will never leave you again, I promise.
Y/n: That's all I wanted to hear. I love you.
Arizona: I love you too. Lets get some sleep, it's been a long day.

Arizona kissed your cheek before falling asleep together. It's been some tome and it's now a week before Christmas and you are staying at home. You ordered Chinese to eat when Arizona comes home. She texted that she will be home a little later then she planned.

Arizona's pov
Arizona: Mark, wait please.
Mark: Hey Robbins, what's up? How is my sister?
Arizona: She's getting better every day. So I want to ask you something.
Mark: You have my blessing Arizona.
Arizona: How did you know I was going to ask that?
Mark: Because you told me you wanted to ask her to marry you at Christmas Eve. So I give you my blessing. You make y/n the happiest girl.
Arizona: My parents will go on a vacation to Australia during Christmas so they will be here tomorrow to have dinner. Do you want to come aswel?
Mark: I would love that. I'm looking forward to meet your parents.
Arizona: Great! Say around 7. Y/n will love having you over for dinner.
Mark: Arizona, where did you stay all that time y/n was in a coma?
Arizona: At home. It was the only place where it felt like she was with me.
Mark: We came by so many times, why didn't you let someone know where you were?
Arizona: I didn't wanted to see anyone and that people would've told me that it was my fault or that I was supposed to be in her position.
Mark: I'm so sorry you felt like that. Remember that you can always come to me if you need someone.

The night of the dinner
Arizona: I really hope you all enjoyed dinner.
Barbara: It was lovely my dear.
Daniel: It was great. I'm glad to hear you are doing better every day y/n.
Y/n: I need to thank your daughter for that. She is taking such good care of me. Even after she got shot herself.
Barbara: Lets not think about what happened to much. Lets just look forward to what will come.
Mark: I totally agree with that. It was really nice to meet both of you.
Daniel: You seem like a great guy Mark.
Y/n: He is the best big brother.
Arizona: I'm so relieved that you get along. It's important for y/n and me that our families like each other.
Barbara: Will this family get bigger some day?
Arizona: We are not sure, but never say never.

It was now Christmas Eve and Arizona insisted to plan the whole evening.

Y/n: Can I finally get out of the bedroom?
Arizona: You have to wait one more minute.
Y/n: Ugh I'm hungry and I want a kiss.
Arizona: Then things will change in that case.

Arizona ran in and pulled you in for a kiss. You pulled away and stayed in a tight hug.

Y/n: I love you.
Arizona: I love you too babe.
Y/n: Happy two and a half year anniversary Zona. This is for you.
Arizona: You didn't had to give me something. It's been so amazing spending all that time with you. This is beautiful.
Y/n: I guess you like it?
Arizona: I love it so much. This photobook is full of our memories together.
Y/n: It shows our adventure together and we can putt more pictures in it for all that will come. I know it's a bit cheesy.
Arizona: Follow me please. I hope you like this.

You followed Arizona into the living room and she held your hand tightly.

Arizona: I want this to be an amazing night for the both of us.

Y/n: What is this? It's amazing Zona, so cute

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/n: What is this? It's amazing Zona, so cute.
Arizona: Especially after the last few weeks I want tonight to be perfect.   
Y/n: Everything is so beautiful. I can't believe all of this. You are amazing Zona.

You kissed her cheek and pulled her into a hug. Arizona pulled away and gave you another quick kiss on the lips.

Arizona: Lets have some dinner. We will start with pesto star bread. I hope you like it.

Y/n: I really like this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/n: I really like this. You can make this more often. Hopefully it is just as good as it looks.
Arizona: I will make this whenever you want. Everything for you y/n Sloan.
Y/n: You are so adorable sometimes and cheesy.
Arizona: Sometimes? Not all the time? Says the cheesiest person ever.
Y/n: Alle the time, but sometimes even more adorable. Let's both be cheesy.
Arizona: Uhm more wine?
Y/n: Sure. You know I love wine.
Arizona: For the main course I made Creamy Braised chicken.
Y/n: That sounds perfect you went all out, didn't you?
Arizona: All for you, y/n Sloan.

After the main course you talked about the years you were together and had some more wine.

Y/n: Amazing. That's what this was. You really went all the way with this dinner and it's perfect.
Arizona: Like I said, I want tonight to be perfect. I love you so much Y/n, I really do. You make me so happy and every minute I spend with you makes me fall in love with you more and more.
Y/n: I love you too Zona. I never knew what love was until I found you. I don't know what I would do without you.
Arizona: Before we both get to soppy we can have a desert.
Y/n: You're right. I can't wait to see what it is.
Arizona: I made caramel apple pie. I hope you like it.
Y/n: It looks so good, I guess it will taste just as good as it looks.
Arizona: You are so sweet. I really enjoyed tonight, just the two of us. Lets go and sit in the decorated corner. We can cuddle and watch a movie.

You pulled her in and crashed your lips together.

Y/n: Lets watch Love actually.
Arizona: Before we start the movie there is something I need to ask you.

A new Greys lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें