All by myself

After your conversation with Mark you went to find Arizona. You looked everywhere around the pediatric floor, but couldn't find her. You bumped into Jo when looking as she was on Alex's service.

Y/n: Oh hey Jo, have you seen Arizona?
Jo: I think she went into that supply closet.
Y/n: Thank you. How are you after Alex kissed you last night?
Jo: I don't know. I never expected that and he is a jerk. He's just weird sometimes.
Y/n: But he is different towards you than he is towards others. Maybe he likes you.
Jo: Maybe, I have to go he wants these labs. See you later y/n. Good luck with Arizona.

You walked to the closet where you had a little flashback. This was the supply closet where you had your first real conversation together. It was when she told you about her brother, Timothy. You could hear her sobbing, so you knocked on the door before just walking in. You walked in and saw her sitting on the ground with her knees up to her chest, crying. Tears were streaming down her face while she covered her face with her hands. You walked towards her and kneeled down in front of her.

Y/n: Arizona, it's me, y/n. Can I do something for you?
Arizona: You don't need to, I'm almost finished. I needed to get something. I will get back to work.
Y/n: Arizona, please tell me what is going on? We need to talk, I think.
Arizona: You want to talk to me?
Y/n: Yes, so can we do that now?
Arizona: Okay come let's sit here and lock the door please.

You stood up and locked the door. You walked back and helped Arizona up on her feet. You both took a seat and you looked at Arizona and saw those tears still in her eyes.

Y/n: Hey, why are you crying?
Arizona: Because I messed up the one good thing in my life, my relationship with you.
Y/n: You haven't messed up anything. If someone messed it up, than that person is me. What I did was wrong and I'm so sorry. I don't want to see you like this.
Arizona: No, you have all right to be angry at me. I should have told you sooner about that. It was not just something I dropped like a bomb.
Y/n: I'm not angry at you. I was just shocked and overwhelmed with what you said.
Arizona: I don't want you to think that I'm a slut or something. I had a time where I just didn't wanted to be alone so I took someone home and than things would happen.
Y/n: For me being intimate with someone means a lot to me and I thought it meant as much to you as it does to me. What you said gave me the idea you didn't felt the same about having sex with people.
Arizona: Listen to me please. Most of those times it was just casual sex with no feelings. I just wanted to have someone with me I guess.
Y/n: So when we did it, it was not like all those other women?
Arizona: Not at all. With most of them it was just quick and everything. With you it was magical, making love and with feelings. It was not for me just sex. It was so much more, it was all about being close with you and holding you in my arms and making you feel safe. In that moment all I felt was love and the urge to be in that moment forever.
Y/n: I'm sorry for making assumptions and everything. Can we promise something to each other?
Arizona: We can, but can I get a kiss first? I missed you so much last night.
Y/n: You can get a kiss. Honestly I missed you aswel last night. I'm sorry I walked away, I shouldn't had done that. I should had stayed and talk instead of concluding things all by myself.
Arizona: It's okay. Now kiss me. I need you to kiss me.

You pulled Arizona in and gave her a long and passionate kiss, only pulling away when needing air. You looked into each others eyes and just stayed like that for a moment. It was like a dream were only the two of you mattered.

Arizona: I love you so much. I never loved someone as much as I love you. The things I felt when we made love, had I never felt before in my life.
Y/n: You are maybe my first real love. I love you too Zona.
Arizona: What is it you want to promise each other?
Y/n: That whenever we have an argument or disagreement we will never walk away and we will talk about it.
Arizona: I want to add something to that. We will never go to sleep when we have an argument or disagreement before we solved it and we will always say I love you when we go to sleep.
Y/n: And we say I love you when we wake up.
Arizona: Are we all good again?
Y/n: We are babe. What do you say if we go to that cute Italian tonight? Just you and me.
Arizona: I would love that a lot. Do you want to have lunch together right now?
Y/n: After I get another kiss.