I will survive.

Y/n: It was, but I'm glad it happened. I'm happy you made that step and had the guts to do it. Oh but you had more feelings for me than I had for you when we had dinner together the first time and I was so blind to not notice it.
Arizona: Wait are you talking about the first time you were on my service?
Y/n: I'm talking about the best burger around this city. Arizona you are they key to my memories, because you are giving me pieces of the puzzle I have to put together.
Arizona: I love you y/n Sloan-Robbins.
Y/n: I think I love you too Arizona Sloan-Robbins. Goodnight.

It was two weeks later and you were at home with Arizona. It was hard at times, but at the end of the day you went to bed together and told each other you loved one another. You woke up and found out that the bed was empty next to you. You walked to the bathroom and saw Arizona sitting on the ground.

Y/n: Hey you, why are you sitting on the floor?
Arizona: I had to pee, but I fell.
Y/n: Are you okay?
Arizona: Do I look okay? I'm sitting in my own pool of urine!
Y/n: Okay, uhm let me help you.
Arizona: No! Don't touch me. Leave me alone!

You were done with the way she acted, so you pulled her up and dragged her in the shower. You turned it on and supported Arizona to stand there.

Arizona: I hate this! I don't have a life anymore. This is all because of you. I did this for you, but look at me. I'm hopeless and weak!
Y/n: It's my life now too! Despite all you say, I will be here for you, always and forever. This is just another hard moment. My memories are slowly coming back and you are getting better with this whole situations aswel. I love you Zona, don't forget that.
Arizona: I won't forget it. It's the first time you called me Zona since the accident. I'm so sorry for being a bitch once again. This is hard for you too, especially with Mark and you not having all your memories. I will try harder, I love you so much.

A few days later
Arizona: I'm scared y/n.
Y/n: Why are you scared?
Arizona: Today will be so hard. I will get my prosthetic leg.
Y/n: You don't have to be scared. They will take good care of you and I will be here for you when you need me.
Arizona: It's been 4 weeks since it all happened. It's all getting so fast.
Y/n: It is, but getting my memories back is taking so long.
Arizona: It's hard and I get that, but you're getting memories back almost every day.
Y/n: They are all coming back, because of you Arizona. I can't believe that tomorrow it will be 30 days since Mark got in his coma.
Arizona: Oh god, I forgot that. I'm so sorry. I should had thought about it.
Y/n: It's all a lot. It's to much, I can't do this anymore.
Arizona: Look at me. Listen, I will be by your side no matter what. You have been so good to me and you don't even remember it all. I wouldn't be here without you.
Y/n: Arizona.
Arizona: What is it?
Y/n: I'm falling in love with you all over again. I know it's crazy, but it's true.
Arizona: It's okay and it is all confusing. Is there anything I can do for you right now?
Y/n: No, I don't think so. Do you want me to come with you to your appointment?
Arizona: I don't think I can do it with you seeing me like that. Can you wait for me and go home with me after?
Y/n: You know that I think your beautiful no matter what. You are the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I will wait for you and be with Mark during your appointment.
Arizona: Are you flirting with me?
Y/n: Maybe a little.

Arizona kissed your cheek before getting out of the car.

Arizona: Lets get to the hospital. Maybe a miracle will happen to Mark.

After some time Arizona was at her appointment while you were with Mark. It was time that her appointment ended and you walked in to pick her up to go home.

Arizona: What are you doing here?
Y/n: I''m picking you up, like we discussed this morning.
Arizona: We are not finished and you could had known that if you read your freaking messages!
Y/n: I'm sorry, I will leave you alone.

You walked out of the room with tears in your eyes. Arizona stood there just looking at you walking out not knowing what to say or do. After 30 minutes Arizona was finished and started looking for you, wheeling around the hospital in the wheelchair.

Carina: Hey Arizona, what are you doing here?
Arizona: I'm looking for y/n. I just had my first appointment for my prosthetic.
Carina: Oh how did it go?
Arizona: At first it was really uncomfortable, but we made progress at the end.
Carina: You sound upset.
Arizona: I snapped at y/n when she was coming to pick me up. I saw her face drop and I made her really upset and she already had a bad day.
Carina: Oh it's almost 30 days with Mark in a coma, isn't it?
Arizona: It's everything actually, me, the memory loss and Mark. It's a lot and today she told me she can't handle it all. Tomorrow she will probably lose her brother, the only family she has left. 
Carina: I feel so sorry for her, for the both of you. I can't imagine how she feels.
Arizona: I have to find her and apologize to her for the way I snapped at her.
Jo: Looking for y/n? She is with Mark. I don't know what's happening, but she is crying. I mean she is crying like never before. I haven't seen her like this before.
Arizona: Can someone wheel me there really fast?

Arizona slowly wheeled into the room. You were still crying when you noticed her.

Arizona: Hey you. Can I stay here with you?
Y/n: Can you just go? I think you have more things to do. You made that very clear earlier.
Arizona: Y/n, I didn't meant it like that. It was a lot for me back in there. I shouldn't had reacted like that towards you. You didn't deserved that at all.
Y/n: You just lost your leg Arizona. Your life is upside down. There will be more moments like that.
Arizona: That's still no reason for my behavior towards you. I'm so sorry, I just don't want to lose you.
Y/n: You won't. It's all okay. As long as at the end of the day we can lay in the same bed and say "I love you" to each other, that's what matters the most. Lets go home. Bye Mark, I love you.

You got home and had some dinner together and were now laying in bed, Arizona's head on your chest and her arm wrapped around your waist.

Arizona: Y/n, are you okay?
Y/n: I'm fine.
Arizona: I feel there is something on your mind. You are so quiet since we got home.
Y/n: Look, it's all so much and I don't remember if I ever told you this, but I could really use something to help me relax.
Arizona: You told me, but you don't need that. Just talk to me.
Y/n: You said you were scared, but I'm so freaking scared to lose my only family that is left. I will be on my own as I think I will never get all my memories back. You will start to hate me and leave me, because you have your own things to worry about, like finding out who you are again.
Arizona: Please stop! This will not be easy, but as long as we have each other we can get trough this. Wait a second, I have something that might help you right now, I will get it as it's underneath the bed.
Y/n: Do you need some help?
Arizona: No, I'm good. I got it.
Y/n: What is it?
Arizona: It's a box.
Y/n: What's inside it?
Arizona: It's a present you gave me on our 2,5 year anniversary. It was at Christmas Eve.
Y/n: And you think this will help?
Arizona: Maybe it will help you.
Y/n: So it's a photo album?
Arizona: You made it yourself and said we can put more photo's in it as we will make more memories together.
Y/n: So lets start, I guess.
Arizona: Do you remember anything seeing all these pictures?
Y/n: No, I see all of these moments and it's like it's photoshopped as I don't remember a single one.
Arizona: It's going to be okay. Do you want to watch a movie before getting some sleep?
Y/n: That would be nice, thank you for trying. I love you.
Arizona: I love you too. What movie will it be?
Y/n: Lets watch Titanic. I love that movie. It's timeless.
Arizona: Funny choice. I like it.
Y/n: What do you mean?
Arizona: The first time I spend the night with you was at your place and we watched this movie.
Y/n: And you snuggled into me, I loved you with me that night, I really enjoyed it. That's when I knew I liked you more than just a friend.
Arizona: So my photo album didn't worked, but this movie did?
Y/n: I guess so.

Arizona leaned in and cupped your face in her hands and gave you a passionate kiss. After unlocking your lips you rested your head against hers and looked into her beautiful ocean blue eyes.

Arizona: I truly love you y/n.
Y/n: Zona?
Arizona: Hey, what is it?
Y/n: Christmas will always be our thing, I will always jump in front of bullets for you, I would love having more dinners with your parents, have more fun with our friends and will go on more trips with you, my gorgeous and amazing wife.