What do you mean?

It was the next day and you just got to Arizona's place where she was already waiting for you as she finished before you. You walked in, put your stuff away and sat next to her on the couch.

Arizona: How was dinner with Mark and Lexie yesterday?
Y/n: Good and fun. Mark only wanted to know one thing.
Arizona: What was it?
Y/n: If we already had sex. Didn't surprised me if I'm honest.
Arizona: Typical Mark, he will never change. Sex is always on his mind.
Y/n: No, he won't. I told him that we did it and he was proud of us. So uhm back to us. How was your day?
Arizona: It was good, nothing exciting happened today.
Y/n: Yep, me too it was a slow day.
Arizona: Shall I order some food?
Y/n: Sounds good, Indian?
Arizona: Yes, I will order it. Can you get the wine?
Y/n: White?

Arizona ordered the food and sat next to you again and kissed your cheek.

Arizona: Y/n, can we talk about our home?
Y/n: We can Zona. What do you want?
Arizona: If I'm being honest I want you to feel comfortable and I would love to have a place that is us. Somewhere we can start our future.
Y/n: What are you saying?
Arizona: I think we would be the happiest together if we get a new place that we can fully make ours.
Y/n: I really like that idea. What would you say if we look for a new apartment after dinner?
Arizona: I love you y/n.
Y/n: I love you too Arizona.

Arizona cuddled into you and gave you a passionate kiss. You stayed like that until the food you ordered was delivered. You ate together an talked some more about what you look for in a new apartment. It was after dinner and you were laying in bed looking for your new apartment together.

Arizona: This one looks so nice. It's not that far from the hospital aswel.
Y/n: It's perfect honestly. What would you say if we go for it? It's not too big and great for the two of us. We can paint it in the colors we want.
Arizona: This will be amazing. I look forward to living with you. You make me smile even more every single day.
Y/n: And you show me every day what love is and I thank you for that Arizona.
Arizona: Lets have some cuddle time before going to sleep. I will put the laptop away and then I'm all yours.

Arizona came back and jumped in the bed next to you. You had an old school high school make out session before you both fell asleep with Arizona's head on your chest and her arm around your waist. A week passed and you could move into your new apartment.

Arizona: I love it already. I can't wait to spend holidays and everything here with you.
Y/n: I can see us sitting here with the two of us watching movies and having so much fun. Oh and having dinner at this kitchen island.
Arizona: This will be the start of a beautiful future with you.
Y/n: I have a great idea and I hope you like it.
Arizona: Your last idea was going to New York, so I think this one is just as much fun.
Y/n: What would you say about a dinner or a party with our friends?
Arizona: Sounds good, when would you want it?
Y/n: Do you like halloween?
Arizona: I do, I love it. I love to dress up and decorate stuff. Why?
Y/n: As it is Halloween in three weeks, I thought we could throw a Halloween party and it can also be our housewarming.
Arizona: That would be so much fun. I love a party like that.
Y/n: So we invite them over and ask everyone to bring some snacks with them.
Arizona: Have I told you how lucky I am.
Y/n: No, why are you lucky?
Arizona: Just because I have the best girlfriend in the world. She is the sweetest you will ever meet.
Y/n: Is that so?
Arizona: Yes, you will like her. She is so sweet, kind, caring, supportive, beautiful, fun, awesome, sexy and loving. There are far more ways to describe her, but those are the most important ones for me.
Y/n: She sounds like a great friend.
Arizona: She is and then there is the fact she is a great kisser and really good in bed. Like mindblowing.
Y/n: I don't think she is a better kisser and better in bed than my girlfriend.
Arizona: I would love to find out who is the better one.
Y/n: We should discuss this in our new bedroom, that will work better.
Arizona: You are so right. Lets follow me princess.