Higher love

Y/n: I'm so happy you like a sister.
Timothy: Baby in belly.
Arizona: Yes, and in some months she will be here and you could give her cuddles.
Timothy: Cuddle time!
Y/n: Would you like cuddle time with me and mama?
Timothy: Yes! Love cuddles. Story?
Arizona: And we will tell you a great story.
Timothy: Elephant?
Y/n: You want us to read Dumbo?
Timothy: Yay. Big ears!
Arizona: I have a great idea. What would you say if we go all to bed and you, Timothy, can sleep with us tonight.
Y/n: For the best cuddles with the three of us and the best sleep we could have.
Arizona: Lets go all change into our pajamas and go to bed.
Timothy: Happy mama! Mommy cuddles! Love you.
Y/n: We love you too baby boy. Come here to get a big hug with the two of us.

Timothy jumped into your arms and you scooped him up onto your hip. Arizona walked to you and hugged Timothy from the other side. You both kissed his cheek on both sides and walked upstairs to get ready for your fun night together with the three of you.

Timothy: Love you!
Arizona: We love you too baby. We love you so so much.

It's the weekend and you invited all your friends over and Arizona's parents to the gender reveal party.

Maya: Are you going to let us wait a long time? Just like the reveal with Timothy?
Arizona: No, just a minute and then my beautiful wife will show you all what you want to know.
Amelia: I can't wait to find out. My feeling tells me it's another boy.
Maya: Me too. I'm 200% sure it will be a boy.
Amelia: Look there is y/n with Timothy.
Barbara: I can't wait to find out if we get another grandson or not.
Daniel: I would love to have another boy around.
Barbara: But a sweet little girl would be lovely.
Arizona: You will all know in a short period of time.

A few minutes later you walked into the party together with Timothy.

Jo: Y/n, you look stunning.
Arizona: She is always stunning and gorgeous.

You walked towards Arizona and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

Y/n: Thank you Jo and Timmy is even more handsome today than yesterday.
Maya: He is so cute, like always. Come here my friend, let me give you a hug.
Amelia: Stop! You can't hug him. Look at the shirt.
Barbara: What is on his shirt?

Timothy: Surwise! Baby! Y/n: You are getting better every day with your words

Y/n: You are getting better every day with your words. I'm so proud of you.
Timothy: Love mommy!
Y/n: I love you too buddy.
Daniel: But wait a second. We are having a granddaughter?
Arizona: Yes, we are having a daughter.
Amelia: A girl? That's amazing, I bet you both love that.
Arizona: Having a mini y/n, is like a dream coming true. We are so happy.
Jo: This is the cutest gender reveal ever.
Maya: It is and look at Timmy. He's already being the best big brother.
Y/n: He is. When our little baby is moving and kicking a lot, he is cuddling his sister to calm her down.
Arizona: I made a picture, I will show you in a second. He lay next to y/n and then wrapped his arms around her belly and gives little kisses.
Amelia: That's so adorable. I can't wait to see him protecting his sister once she is here.
Barbara: I'm so looking forward to start buying baby clothes.
Daniel: Oh lord. Someone please help me. With Timothy, she almost bought the entire shop.
Arizona: That sounds like my mom. Now lets have some snacks and a drink everybody.
Amelia: I love your mom. She is so funny.
Jo: Come on Timmy, lets dance together.
Timothy: Dance. Love mama.
Arizona: Have fun, I love you too.

It's been later in the afternoon and everyone was having a good time, but Arizona wanted to give you something, so she was looking for you.

Arizona: Has anyone seen my wife?
Jo: She went to the bathroom.
Amelia: Actually there she is.
Jo: Can I steal Timmy to go and play? I will also steal lots of cuddles.
Amelia: I want that too.
Arizona: You can steal him, but please don't steal him for real. He is my man. He is together with y/n the love of my life.
Jo: I will give him back eventually.
Y/n: Who are we talking about?
Arizona: They want to steal Timothy.
Y/n: If you give him back eventually I'm okay for now.
Amelia: Of course, but keep an eye on him. Wilson will run away with him soon.
Jo: Good idea actually. I will think about it.

They left to play with Timothy and Arizona pulled you to somewhere more private.

Y/n: I love you Zona.
Arizona: I love you.

Arizona cupped your face in her hands and gave you a passionate kiss that only stopped when you both needed air. 

Arizona: I was thinking we could celebrate this moment and take the weekend to relax.
Y/n: What were you thinking about? Movie night or a dinner date?
Arizona: None of those. You deserve more and something better.
Y/n: Now I want to know what it is.
Arizona: You will find out soon. Just you and me. Don't worry about Timothy, he will be staying with my parents.
Y/n: Now I'm really curious what we will do.
Arizona: I've already packed our bags.
Y/n: Bags? So we are going somewhere where we will stay longer than one day?
Arizona: We will have three days for ourselves.
Y/n: I love the sound of that. Three days, just you and me.

You sweetly kissed Arizona's lips a few times and gave her a tight hug. You were all ready to go and were on your way to drop off Timothy. You got to her parents house and walked towards their front door. You knocked on the door and in a few seconds the door opened.

Timothy: Look, plane!
Y/n: I see. It's very big. What would you say if you, mama and me will look at planes once we get back?
Timothy: Love, mommy. Big plane.
Arizona: I think once we are back it's no longer just cars and boats, but also planes.
Y/n: It's so cute when he plays with his toys.
Arizona: It is, but I'm scared that leaving him with my parents, it means we need a room only for his toys.
Y/n: You are right. They will spoil him a lot.
Barbara: There you are. I made pancakes.
Timothy: Me hungry. Pancakes!
Arizona: And the spoiling already started.
Daniel: Of course we will spoil him. That's our job as grandparents.