Memories

Arizona: What are you saying?
Y/n: That I love you so much and that your love brought back my memories. I don't know how and why, but it just flashed back. I remember Lexie and the baby. Why did this happen to her?
Arizona: You remember?
Y/n: All, I remember everything. Lexie is gone... but I'm happy to remember all of you.

Arizona looked shocked and after a minute she pulled you in for a deep and passionate kiss.

Arizona: That's amazing, I love you so much y/n Sloan-Robbins.
Y/n: There is no one in this whole world I ever loved as much as I love you Arizona Sloan-Robbins.
Arizona: Can we cuddle and fall asleep together?
Y/n: Of course we can. Actually there is nothing I would want more.

The next day you just sat next to Mark. It was almost time right now that dr. Webber would stop his life support.

Richard: I know you all know what will come, but I have to tell you this before we stop the support.
Y/n: I can't believe this is the end.
Richard: His heartbeat will slow down and with time it will stop beating.
Y/n: How long do think it will take?
Richard: That's hard to say. I will stop the treatment now and y/n please let us know when you need us.

Richard left the room and Mark's heartbeat slowed down a bit each minute. After about two hours it was time and Mark was gone.

Y/n: What will I do without you? I love you Mark.

A month later
Arizona: Y/n I have made some breakfast.
Y/n: I'm not hungry, sorry.
Arizona: Okay, just take some fruit.
Y/n: Arizona, thank you for everything. I needed you to know that.
Arizona: Hey, it's hard losing him. I'm here for you, for everything you need. Just let me know what I can do.
Y/n: I don't know what I would have done without you this last month. I love you.
Arizona: I love you too y/n. Will you come with me to my appointment today?
Y/n: I will. Maybe it's good to get out of the house right now.

Arizona hugged you tight and kissed your cheek before hugging you again, resting her head on your shoulder. You got to the hospital and Arizona had her appointment for her new leg. She had her first few steps with a prosthetic and they worked on it to make it feel comfortable. During the appointment you walked around the hospital and were on your way outside to sit on a bench.

Amelia: Hey y/n, what are you doing here? I thought you were at home.
Y/n: I just got here to bring Arizona to her appointment and to get some fresh air.
Jo: Y/n, it's so good to see you.
Y/n: Hey Jo, it's good to see you too. How is everything?
Jo: Good I think, everyone is just finding their own way again.
Y/n: Would you like to have dinner soon with Alex at our place?
Jo: Sounds great, oh I have to go. Incoming trauma.
Y/n: Bye Jo. Ames, can I ask you something?
Amelia: Of course you can.
Y/n: Am I broken? Is this the beginning to a hard time?
Amelia: No you're not. It's normal to feel like you do. Just know that we are all here for you. We are your support team.
Y/n: Thank you Ames. I will go to Arizona, she will be finished soon.
Amelia: I speak to you later. If there's anything, call me.

You and Arizona were on your way to the parking lot when you heard Carina call your name. You stopped in your tracks and turned around.

Carina: Hey guys, I haven't seen you in some time.
Arizona: Oh yep, we just had some time together after everything.
Carina: I see, are you going home?
Y/n: We were on our way home, why?
Carina: Maya will be here in a few minutes to have some lunch. Would you like to have lunch with us.
Arizona: I don't know.
Y/n: I would love to catch up with the two of you.
Arizona: I hear we want to have lunch together.
Maya: Hey, how are you?
Arizona: Little steps. Literally.
Y/n: I have ups and downs, but I'm getting there I guess. Especially a big thanks to my beautiful wife.
Maya: Know that if we can do something, just call us.
Arizona: Thank you so much. Lets have some lunch.

At the end of the day you were laying in bed when Arizona received an email.

Arizona: Look, they finally answered.
Y/n: What do they say?
Arizona: They approved our request.
Y/n: Really? That's great news!
Arizona: They totally understand our situation. They say they still want us very bad.
Y/n: So, we are still going to Hopkins?
Arizona: Next year, July, we are moving. You my love are still going to be the best pediatric surgeon there will ever be and learn from the best people there are.
Y/n: That's not possible, because you dr. Sloan-Robbins are already the best pediatric surgeon there is. I'm fine with being the second best.
Arizona: I love you. Y/n, I know a lot has happened, but can we cuddle. I'm ready for that.
Y/n: Only if you are comfortable.
Arizona: I'm more than comfortable. I miss you like that. Are you ready for that?
Y/n: I miss you too. What would you say about an old high school make out session?
Arizona: Just kiss me.

With that I leaned and stroked my hands over her body and kissed her passionately, but with all the love I had.

Y/n: I love you Zona.
Arizona: I love you too babe.

It's been a week and you will go back to work in a few days. You were now getting some breakfast from the bakery to have breakfast with Arizona in bed as you wanted to have a good day together.

Y/n: I'm home. Oh god, what happened? Are you okay?

A/n: I'm sorry for the lack of updates lately. I will try and post more, like I usually did. This is a short chapter, but there's more coming soon. Lots of love💕💕