Perfect

⚠️smut⚠️

Arizona: Y/n, are you okay?
Y/n: You want to try for another baby?
Arizona: Yes, I want to have our own little family. I want to have everything with you and only you.
Y/n: Are you ready for all this?
Arizona: I'm ready and I want to try again to carry our little miracle.
Y/n: I know it's been some months, but it's still not that long ago that we lost our baby.
Arizona: I'm ready and I can do this with you by my side.
Y/n: You make me so happy and our little peanut is so lucky to have you as their mom.
Arizona: So we will have a baby?
Y/n: We will have a baby. I love you so much. I can't wait to have this little family we dreamed off.
Arizona: I love you too and you have to remember that whatever will happen, my heart belongs to you. So with every stupid thing I do, you will always be my one. The one I want to spend the rest of my life with.
Y/n: I'm better be your one, because I can't live without you.

You pulled Arizona in by her waist and gave her a passionate kiss that only broke when you both needed air.

Arizona: You will always be my one, because you, y/n Sloan-Robbins, are the love of my life and I will show you each and every day how much I love you.
Y/n: You will show me?
Arizona: I will show you how much I love you when we get home.

You finally got home and just a second after the door closed Arizona pulled you in for a deep and long kiss, where you fighter for dominance with your tongues.

Arizona: I will show you the best of me.

Y/n's pov
Mouths parted, and a slow, deep kiss entranced us. Tongues met, and swirled in pleasure. I could only think of how lucky I am, and how there was no other place on earth that I wanted to be. A slight moan of pleasure escaped my lips.

Arizona broke off the kiss, and her hands were all over my body. Slowly she took off my shirt, she daintily removed it, dropping on the floor. She paused to survey her work, and then quickly pulled off my shorts. That too, fell to the floor. My hands rested on Arizona's shoulders as my bra was un-clasped, and Arizona watched in delight. The bra fell to the floor, and I crooned at the pleasure I felt. We wrapped our arms around the other, we sighed together as breast touched breast, nipple feeling nipple. Arizona quickly undressed herself so we were both fully naked. Another long French kiss ensued, lasting only a minute, but seeming like hours. Our thighs slid along each other's, and both our hand found backsides. As the loving kiss ended, I looked deep into Arizona's eyes.

Arizona held me by my neck, and guided my lips to her awaiting nipples. I licked and sucked each one in turn, and then began to lick Arizona's incredible tits all over. Legs intertwined as we stood, we began a slow, grinding dance. Arizona's right thigh met my so wet pussy, and my right thigh mashed repeatedly into her pussy. In one motion Arizona pulled my face back to meet her own, and another deep kiss ensued. We were both whimpering in the glow of our lust, and as we broke off the kiss, I took Arizona by the hand, leading her towards our bedroom. We sat on the bed, and another long French kiss started. Hands met breasts, and four sets of fingers began to pinch four nipples. Tighter and tighter we squeezed, until slight pain mixed with the pleasure. At this moment our uncontrollable lust was overwhelming.

I began to lick my way up Arizona's leg, over and over, until I could smell the aroma eminating from her pussy. It was an intoxicating smell, one that I could never resist. Suddenly Arizona moved to the bed and asked me to come closer to her. I began to wildly lick Arizona's twin cheeks, moving up and down, soaking them, and finally running my tongue slowly down the length of the cleft in the middle. Her groans increased ten-fold, and I knew I was pleasing her. My nipples played on her thighs, and I paused at Arizona's puckering hole, my tongue moving in circles around it, and then lapping at it like a cat drinks milk. Arizona mounted the bed, on all fours, with her ass high in the air, providing easy access for my slithering tongue.