Another love

Arizona: Thank you both, you are such adorable kids. Rosey, I will take it as a compliment.
Carina: This is so sweet and everything, but at the same time so funny.
Meredith: Y/n you may try to finish what you wanted to share with us.
Y/n: Uhm what was the last thing I said, oh I see. I cannot promise I will always be the perfect wife, but I promise to love you through the good times and bad. To always choose our love every single day. I promise to always fight with you and for you, never against you. I promise to always be your biggest fan, best friend and biggest support. I promise to remember we are not perfect, but only perfect for each other. I promise to love you without hesitation or boundaries from this day forward, for the rest of my life and even more than I did before. Thank you for being the women of my dreams and the best mother I could ever imagine for all our children. Everything in me recognizes your heart as my home and your arms, my shelter. You are my better half and very best friend. I will love you, honor you, respect and cherish you in sickness and health, through sorrows and success, for all the days of my life. I am forever yours and the last thing I promise to always take the best care of you, Rosey, Timothy and cookie.
Arizona: This was the most amazing thing I've ever heard.
Maya: Wait a second. Who is cookie?
Barbara: Are you getting a dog? Rosey always talks about wanting a dog.
Y/n: No, we are not having a dog, but we do have a surprise.
Arizona: Cookie is the name of our new baby. We are pregnant again.
Daniel: We will have another grandkid? But how? When did this happen?
Y/n: We made this decision a few months ago and I'm pregnant again with cookie, it's the name Arizona gave the baby.
Arizona: Today we wanted to celebrate our love with all of you and that's also the reason we want to share this beautiful news with you. We thought that this would be the perfect moment to share this news.
Barbara: So how many weeks are you pregnant my dear?
Y/n: Actually, today I'm 10 weeks pregnant.
Maya: Carina, don't tell me you knew this all along.
Carina: I knew this baby, I'm honored to be their OB again.
Meredith: Congratulations with this amazing news. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are so happy for you.
Arizona: Thank you all for being here to celebrate our love with us.
Y/n: It means a lot to us that the most important people we have in our lives are here with us.
Rosey: Can we now cuddle? Timothy said that we would cuddle at the end and give you the present.
Arizona: It is cuddle time my sweet girl, but what present? I don't know about a present.
Timothy: It is from mommy and she wanted us to give it to you.
Arizona: Really? Is this for me?
Y/n: It is actually for us. Rosey you can give it to mama now.
Rosey: Here it is mama. I helped wrapping the paper around the present.
Timothy: And I helped to pick this for you, so I hope we did a good job.
Arizona: You already did baby, because that you already thought about giving me something is already the sweetest thing.
Rosey: Open it mama, thank you can see what is inside.
Y/n: It's for you Zona, open it. The kids are even more excited to see what you think than I am.

Arizona opened the gift and when she saw what it was she got tears in her eyes.

Rosey: Do you like it mama? Why are you crying?
Arizona: These are happy tears. This is so beautiful, thank you for this surprise.
Timothy: Do you really think that this is perfect, because I wanted you to have the perfect present on this day.
Arizona: It's more than perfect.