I don't believe you

Owen: Thanks you're both here.
Arizona: What do we have?
Owen: Little girl in trauma room 2. She was hit by a car.
Y/n: That's bad. Is she alone? Where are her parents?
Owen: Yes, she is all alone. We haven't found her parents yet. The driver that hit her is someone we all know.
Arizona: Who is it?
Owen: It's Eliza Minnick. She is in trauma 1.
Y/n: Ugh. Lets safe this girl. We have to safe her.

You rushed to the OR after examining her and the girl had lots of bleeders and a swollen abdomen.

Arizona: She is losing way to much blood. We need to stop the bleeders!
Y/n: I can't see were this bleeding is coming from. It's to mush blood, more suction please! 
Arizona: No, no, no! We are losing her. Her BP is dropping way to fast.
Y/n: Damn it. She is crashing.
Arizona: Charge 200.
Y/n: Nothing. No sinus.
Arizona: Charge 250.
Y/n: Come on. Nothing changed.
Arizona: Charge 300. Hold on.
Y/n: No rhythm. Come on! She has to survive this.
Arizona: She's gone, I hate this. We can't help her anymore.
Y/n: Time of death, 14.12. This is horrible. I-I can't breath.
Arizona: Come, let's find an on call room. You need to take deep breaths.
Y/n: I think I have a panic attack. Zona, I can't b-breath.
Arizona: Breath with me y/n. Listen to my heartbeat. You have to calm down.
Y/n: I-It's not working. I-I can't.

With that Arizona pulled you in for a deep kiss. She pulled away after some time looking deep into your eyes.

Arizona: Better?
Y/n: Yes, thank you. It was so much, I'm sorry. I was thinking how Eliza has hurt me so much and beaten me up when I saw this girl and now she is gone. It triggered something I guess. I can't believe the girl is gone.
Arizona: Lets find out about her parents. Maybe they have more news

You asked about her parents and they were on their way to the hospital. You walked to trauma 1 where Eliza was. She didn't had major injuries.

Eliza: How is the girl?
Y/n: Because of you she is dead.!
Eliza: She didn't made it?
Arizona: No, how did it even happen? What did you do?
Eliza: I was looking at my phone for one second and then she was there all of a sudden.
Y/n: Unbelievable. This is unbelievable!
Arizona: I think you should wait in the waiting room for the cops. That's for the best. We are leaving right now.

You were on your way walking out of the trauma room when Eliza called Arizona's name. You both turned around looking at Eliza not knowing what she wanted.

Eliza: I love you Arizona.
Arizona: You don't even know the meaning of love. Leave us alone! Since the second you stepped a foot in this hospital you made nothing but trouble.
Eliza: But.
Y/n: No buts or whatever. Just leave us and go to see the cops and parents. Maybe now you get punished for all you did to me, the girl and who knows who else.
Eliza: Being with you was the worst thing ever. I can't believe how you are able to live with someone like her. She doesn't deserve you Arizona.

Arizona couldn't stay calm anymore after everything she just said and what she said about y/n since she came here. She walked towards her and slapped Eliza in the face what made her fall to the ground.

Arizona: I should had done that weeks ago.
Eliza: You have problems.
Y/n: No, you have problems. Lets go Arizona. I will have a look at your hand. She is not worth it.
Arizona: Yes, thank you.

You got to one of the beds in the ER and looked at her hand.

Y/n: It looks fine. Just put the ice on it for some minutes.
Arizona: I'm sorry.
Y/n: For what?
Arizona: For what I did to her. That's so not me, but I couldn't handle her any longer.
Y/n: It's okay. You just wanted to protect me.

You kissed her temple and took a seat next to her on the bed.

Arizona: That is all I want for you; to feel safe, so I will protect you with everything I have.
Y/n: And I will do the same. I love you so much.
Arizona: I love you too babe and I can't wait to Marry you.

Wedding day
Mark: Hey Arizona, are you ready? Y/n wanted to give you something. Arizona?

He knocked on the door and slowly opened it.

Arizona: Mark, I can't do this.
Mark: What is going on?
Arizona: She doesn't deserve me Mark.
Mark: Hey where is this coming from?
Arizona: She will never want to see me again.

Arizona walked into the room and tears were streaming down her face.

Mark: I can only help if you tell me what is going on.
Arizona: Then there is also the fact I'm alone and don't know what to do and there is one person who can, but isn't here around.

Arizona started crying even harder and broke down to the ground.

Arizona: I never knew that this day would be so hard for me without him.
Mark: It will all be alright. You can have time to miss him.
Arizona: But Mark I can't Marry y/n. She deserves someone better than me.
Mark: It can't be that bad.
Arizona: It is, it will break her heart.
Mark: Arizona, please tell me what it is.
Arizona: I cheated on her.
Mark: You what?!?
Arizona: I know, this is bad. I'm so so sorry.
Mark: I cheated and you called me lot of things, but you are no better than me. It's disgusting, you were getting married. My sister is so in love with you. Why did you do this to her?!?
Arizona: I know. I don't know why it happened, but it did.
Mark: You better stay away from her. You will never see her again!
Arizona: I'm so sorry this happened. I don't know how to tell her.
Mark: I will go to her and tell her that you are not marrying her or coming near her ever again.
Arizona: I want to tell her myself. That's the least I can do.
Mark: I tell her, because you will never see her again! Do you hear me?!? She wanted to give you this, do what you want with it.

Mark left and Arizona fell down on her knees crying like she never did before. Mark came to you and walked in.

Y/n: Hey Mark, what are you doing here so early? I was just starting to get ready. Jo will be here soon to help me with my hair and make-up.
Mark: Uhm can we talk about something?
Y/n: Did you saw Arizona? How did she react about the gift?
Mark: I did.
Y/n: Did she like the present? Mark?
Mark: Y/n you have to listen to me. Something happened.
Y/n: Mark this is not funny. What is going on? Is Arizona okay?
Mark: I think you should stop the wedding and call it off.
Y/n: Why? Mark, tell me. Is she okay?
Mark: Yes, no. Maybe.
Y/n: What is it?
Mark: You deserve someone better than her.
Y/n: I'm done with playing this game. What is going on? You better tell me where this is coming from.
Mark: I walked in and she was crying about something that happened. I think she doesn't deserve you.