A thousand years

Miranda: First I want to say thank you to these two beautiful and amazing women to ask me to be the one who will marry them. The second thing is on their behalve to thank you all for being here to share this day.

Everyone suddenly turned around when someone ran into the venue. You quickly turned your head when you saw someone standing at the end of the aisle.

Eliza: Stop this!
Mark: Get out! You are not invited.
Eliza: I'm here to stop her making the biggest mistake of her life.
Arizona: Please go. We don't want you here. I'm marrying the live of my life.
Eliza: But I want you, so lets go and run away with me. I thought what happened this morning would've changed your mind.
Arizona: No, I'm going to marry this incredible women today. You almost ruined it this morning so leave us alone!
Mark: I can't believe you are yet again trying to destroy my sisters life!
Eliza: I love you Arizona and I felt that we belong together after that kiss we shared.
Arizona: Don't you get it?!? Go away!
Eliza: I'm only going if you are coming with me.
Arizona: Y/n, I'm so sorry that this is happening.
Eliza: Don't be sorry. Sometimes in life you have to walk away to find out where you are the happiest. Sometimes you have to make hard decisions in life.
Maya: I'm getting her out of here. Come on boys, a hand please!
Carina: This is sexy seeing you so bossy.
Arizona: I can't do this.
Y/n: What?
Arizona: I'm so sorry y/n, but I can't marry you.
Carina: Where are you going Arizona?
April: I will go after her.
Mark: Y/n, you okay?
Y/n: I don't know, I just want to go home. Please bring me home.
Carina: Lets have something to eat first to calm down y/n.

It was all hectic and you were having something to eat with Carina while April found Arizona crying in her changing room.

Arizona's pov
April: Arizona, what is going on?
Arizona: This is starting so bad and we had to survive a lot already. What if it's all a sign that we aren't supposed to be together. She deserves the world and I can't give her that.
April: She loves you so much Arizona. You love her too and that's what matters. Maybe it's all because the world wants to show you that the two of you can survive everything, as long as you are together.
Arizona: But love doesn't supposed to be this hard.
April: On the other hand you have to fight for what you want and that's y/n right?
Arizona: I want her by my side forever April. I never felt like this with anyone before.
April: You know what to do. You need to go back and ask her to be your wife. You two are the great lovestory.
Arizona: What if she doesn't want this anymore after what happened?
April: She is crazy about you, there is no doubt she will say yes.
Arizona: Can you get her for me?
April: Of course. I will be back soon.

April looked for you and found you eating some snacks together with Carina.

Y/n's pov
April: Y/n, can you come with me? Arizona asked if you want to see her.
Y/n: So she can tell me that this isn't working? That she wants to end things with and to run off with Eliza.
April: I think the opposite.
Carina: If you go y/n, wipe your face first. There is some sauce on it from the chicken.
Maya: Here you are. She is gone. We brought her to a special clinic.
Y/n: Thank you all, I should go and find Arizona.
Carina: So there will still be a wedding?
Y/n: If it's up to me, yes there will be. I love her and there's no one else in the world I will ever love, like I love her.

You got to Arizona's dressingroom and knocked on the door.

Y/n: It's me, can I come in?
Arizona: Uhm yes sure.
Y/n: Hey, why do you have those tears?
Arizona: Because I'm losing the best thing in my life, you, and this day is supposed to be perfect and special, but instead it is a disaster.

You walked over to her and pulled her in for a very passionate kiss. You pulled away when you needed air. You rested your heads against each other and looked each other in the eyes.