Happy

A/n: I'm so sorry I haven't updated for some time. So today it's a longer chapter than usual. I'm trying to post again three times a week. Thank you all for reading the story💕

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

Y/n: Mark I think you should leave Lexie alone.
Mark: But I love her. We are supposed to be together. I love you Lexie.
Arizona: You should had thought about that before you decided to use that penis of yours in someone else's pussy.
Mark: Lexie, please listen to me. I need you to become a better man.
Lexie: I'm done with you! Never speak to me again or even look at me. We are over, do you hear me?!?

With that Lexie left and Mark stormed off.

Arizona: He really messed up. She will never forgive him I think.
Y/n: He just lost the love of his life. There was no one that ever loved him like Lexie did. He will never find someone like her ever again.
Carina: Hey guys, is Lexie okay?
Y/n: I don't know. Mark has really hurt her. He broke her heart in a way that can't be forgiven that easily. No one deserves that.
Maya: I feel really bad for her.
Arizona: We all do. Once a manwhore, always a manwhore.
Maya: It seems like you picked the best Sloan Arizona, but we wanted to tell you that this prom was amazing. I think that girl enjoyed it al lot with her friends.
Carina: You really made her dream come true.
Y/n: That's all we wanted. For her to enjoy tonight.
Maya: So we were thinking. Would you like to go with us on a double date?
Carina: Like a fun night out.
Arizona: Sounds great. I'm in, y/n?
Y/n: Yes that would be great. Dinner at that new Italian?
Carina: That's nice and after we can get a drink at Joe's. Next week, Saturday?
Arizona: Yes, lets say around 7.
Maya: I'm so excited. See you later guys.

You got home and lay next to Arizona in bed who had her arm wrapped around you.

Arizona: Y/n, are you okay?
Y/n: Just tired, why?
Arizona: I'm thinking about my dad and what he said. I don't want you to feel upset.
Y/n: I'm just thinking why he would react like this. It's so out of the blue.
Arizona: It is, but please don't worry about him. Get some sleep, it will be alright. I love you y/n.
Y/n: I love you too Zona. You are my everything.
Arizona: I really want to get old with you. I can see it happen.
Y/n: You do?
Arizona: Yes, I do. Since the day I met you, everything is so much better and I'm feeling so happy when I see you.
Y/n: You are being so sweet. There is no one I want to have wheelchair races with when we are older. I love you so much.
Arizona: I love you too y/n Sloan.

Arizona leaned forward and gave you the sweetest kiss. You pulled back and looked into those ocean blue eyes and gave Arizona a loving kiss on the lips.

Arizona: I always love those kisses of yours.

Y/n's pov
Arizona deepened the kiss and I could feel her hands around my waist. In a blink of an eye this sweet moment turned into something else. The haste with which we removed our pajamas was intense. We switched the lights off and the tendion was building. We lay on the bed and started kissing and stroking. I was practically at fever pitch by now and Arizona knew exactly what to do. She gently rolled me onto my back and started placing kisses on my lips, my chin, my neck, lingering on my nipples, sucking. I was aching for her touch.

She smiled and did just that. I felt her warm breath on my clit. It was delicious. I called out, "Oh fuck love. God. I'm going to come. Her fingers found my entrance and I moaned loudly. I was close and I looked into her blue sparkling eyes. Arizona come up and kissed me, our lips brushing as she still pumped her fingers in and out of me. When we unlocked our lips she moved down my body and reached my pussy. I felt Arizona's tongue on me, and that was all I needed.

To say it exploded would be an understatement. I wanted her so bad and didn't needed much to release. I finally released in one of the most intense orgasms I have ever experienced. After a moment to catch my breath I moved around. I sat up and briefly straddled Arizona as I went to lay down on her other side. I kissed her slowly and felt her tongue exploring mine.