No more drama

Arizona: Babe, are you already sleeping?
Y/n: I'm just laying in bed watching a movie.
Arizona: Let me get changed quickly so we can cuddle.
Y/n: Love some cuddle time.

Arizona quickly changed into her pajamas and jumped in bed next to you.

Arizona: It was a long day.
Y/n: How was it? How is dr. Bosswel?
Arizona: It was good, we have a solid plan for the surgery. She is the best.
Y/n: She seems nice.
Arizona: She is, but there is something I need to tell you.
Y/n: Hey what is it? Why the sudden change in your mood?
Arizona: Dr. Boswell, she is flirting with we me and in some way I like that. I don't want to do anything with it, I only want you.
Y/n: I'm confused. You like that she is flirting with you?
Arizona: It's more like I feel and know that I'm attractive. I know it's weird, because you tell me all the time how beautiful I am.
Y/n: Just promise me to don't let her get to close to you.
Arizona: I won't. You are the only one I want and I will only react to your flirting.
Y/n: Oh and how do you react?
Arizona: In ways like this.

Arizona rolled over and was now laying on top of you. She came with her face close to yours and gave you a sweet kiss on the lips. You wrapped your arms around her neck and pulled her closer again to give her a passionate kiss. You pulled away after a second and Arizona stayed on top of you.

Y/n: I love that.
Arizona: And I love you y/n Sloan-Robbins.
Y/n: I love you more Arizona Sloan-Robbins.
Arizona: I want you so bad right now, but we both have to get up early tomorrow and I have that important surgery.
Y/n: We can have lots of fun next week on our holiday. Have you decided where we are going?
Arizona: I have an idea, but I won't tell you.
Y/n: So you will keep it to yourself?
Arizona: I'm keeping it a secret.
Y/n: You're lucky that I love you so much.
Arizona: I'm lucky for having you as my wife.

Shortly after, you both fell asleep with Arizona snuggled into you. You both woke up and got ready to leave to the hospital. You went your separate ways, because you had to help in the ER with an incoming trauma and Arizona was supposed to meet Lauren to inform the parents.

A few hours later
Arizona: Y/n, wait. Can I speak with you for a moment?
Y/n: Oh hey, what can I do for you?
Arizona: I was thinking about date night. You, me, Maya and Carina. I already asked them and they are in.
Y/n: Sounds like a lot of fun, we haven't done that in a long time.
Arizona: I know, I have to go and scrub for the surgery.
Y/n: But what about the storm that's coming?
Arizona: Haven't thought about that. Let's reschedule the date for tomorrow. Can you let them know?
Y/n: I will inform the girls and you, Arizona Sloan-Robbins, are going to perform an amazing surgery. Good luck and I love you.
Arizona: I love you too y/n.

Arizona pulled you in for a passionate kiss and after pulling away she held you tight in a hug. You both went your own ways after the hug, because you had a kidney transplant planned in 30 minutes and Arizona's surgery with Lauren and Jackson will start in an hour.

After the surgery
Arizona: I really enjoyed this.
Lauren: Me too. It was such a pleasure working with the two of you. Let's go and show the parents our magical work.

Lauren and Arizona informed the parents and walked out of the room.

Lauren: Is it possible for you to show me an on call room?
Arizona: Sure, why?
Lauren: I want to be close to the patient after such a surgery and keep an eye on him.
Arizona: Like to be in control?
Lauren: Yes, I'm a control freak. Thank you for showing me the room. You can stay if you want.

Lauren walked up to Arizona and closed the door behind her. She grabbed Arizona's arm and pulled her even closer to try and kiss her.

Arizona: This can't happen. I'm happily married to the most amazing girl in the world. I don't want this.
Lauren: No one has to find out what will happen in this room.
Arizona: No I'm leaving and you need to stop doing this.
Lauren: It's just that you are perfect, I would love to spend more time with you.

All of a sudden the door opened and Carina walked in, seeing Lauren holding onto Arizona's arm.

Carina: Oh I'm sorry, I was looking for a place to get some sleep.
Arizona: I was just on my way out.
Carina: Uhm Arizona what is going on?
Arizona: I was just showing dr. Boswell the on call room, where she can sleep and be close to our patient.
Carina: Why does it feel like there is more going on?
Arizona: There is nothing going on Carina.
Lauren: Yes, she was just showing me the nearest on call room and saying goodbye.
Carina: Uhm okay, I was actually looking for you.
Arizona: Why? Do you need me?
Carina: The nurse told me you were in here. I spoke to y/n and we are happy to go out tomorrow. She wanted me to let you know as she was called in an emergency surgery.
Arizona: Oh thank you Carina. I will go now, have a safe flight back dr. Boswell.
Lauren: It was nice meeting you dr. Robbins. I hope to you again some time.

Carina and Arizona walked out of the on call room when Arizona got paged to the NICU.

Arizona: I will see you later Carina.
Carina: Arizona, at least be honest with y/n.
Arizona: What do you mean?
Carina: You know what I mean. I could feel the tension in that room.
Arizona: Don't worry Carina. There's nothing to worry about.