Loving arms

⚠️smut⚠️

Arizona: I want to know the answer to that question aswel.
Y/n: I never thought about going back since I met Arizona.
April: But if you got the chance, would you go and help as a surgeon this time?
Y/n: I really don't know April. Back then I needed to go away and focus on something else. I wanted to help others and so I did, but right now I'm helping lots of tiny humans in the country and don't need to go away. I just want to spend as much tome with Zona and Timmy. They are my getaway.
Arizona: So you will never go away with the army?
Y/n: Never say never, but right now I'm not going anywhere.

You kissed Arizona's cheek and took her hand in yours and stroked her hand with your thumb.

Arizona: I love you so much.
Y/n: I love you too babe.
April: You are so cute together. I wish I could have moment like this with Jackson again.
Arizona: And you will April. You both love each other and that's all that matters.
April: Thank you, I will go now to finish work and everything to be ready to leave next week.
Y/n: See you later April.
Arizona: Haven't you never thought about going back out there?
Y/n: Nope. I have you and Timothy. Like I said; back then I needed time and wanted to help others. I don't need time or space, because I have the two loves of my life and an amazing job right here in Seattle.
Arizona: I just want you to know that if you ever wanted to go back you can. Although I will be so scared, we will be so proud of you.
Y/n: Whenever I'm thinking about it, I will talk to you. I promise.

Arizona gave you a peck on the lips and hugged you tight.

Arizona: You are so perfect.
Y/n: I'm not. The one that's perfect is you, Arizona.
Arizona: We're perfect together and our little boy is even more perfect. So what will we do tonight?
Y/n: We will do anything you want, but I have a surprise for you at home.
Arizona: I guess you won't tell me what it is?
Y/n: You know me so well.
Arizona: This is the only thing I hate about you.
Y/n: No, be honest, you love playing these little games.
Arizona: Okay, sometimes I love the little surprises.
Y/n: You don't like the big surprises?
Arizona: Of course I do. Stop acting like a child.
Y/n: Okay mom. Lets get back to work.
Arizona: Did you just call me mom?
Y/n: Maybe I did.
Arizona: You can say that tonight to me.
Y/n: Ooooh you want to play that game tonight.
Arizona: Just come here before we will go to the OR to scrub in.

Arizona cupped your face in her hands and kissed you passionately. You both pulled away after a minute to go and get ready for the surgery. Later that night you both got home after the surgery you did and ate some sushi together before putting Timothy in his crib to have a sleep.

Arizona: He's finally asleep. He kept giggling and playing around.
Y/n: I guess he had a good day.
Arizona: So now we have some time together.
Y/n: Don't talk like that Zona. We will not go to bed anytime soon.
Arizona: Ugh, but I want you in bed with me since we talked about it this afternoon.
Y/n: First I have this for you, let me get it.

A few moments later, you came back in the room with a box, pulling Arizona's wheelie sneaks out. You helped Arizona to put one of the shoes on and helped her up on her feet.

Y/n: Arizona, you shouldn't have to give up on anything.

Outside of your house, you were helping Arizona skate around on the sidewalk. Arizona almost fell, but you were able to catch her and the both of you just laugh and kept trying to skate around. After half an hour you walked back into the house and sat down on the couch.

Arizona: Thank you so much for tonight.
Y/n: Seeing you smile makes my day. I'm glad you liked it.
Arizona: I loved it so much. I will give Timmy a pair of wheelies once he's old enough.
Y/n: I'm already looking forward to the moment you will teach him how to rollerskate.
Arizona: I never thought I would ever skate again since you know... my leg.
Y/n: You shouldn't give up on anything, so we will figure out everything together to make it work.
Arizona: I love you so much.
Y/n: I love you too babe.
Arizona: Do you think Timothy is fast asleep?
Y/n: I think so. Why?
Arizona: I was just wondering.