Baby

A/n: Thank you all for reading this story. Let me know what you think of it. Lots of love💕

⚠️ Smut warning⚠️

Lexie: She want more than a father figure.
Arizona: This conversation will get easier if you tell us what you know.
Lexie: She asked money. She is just looking for money y/n!
Y/n: Can you use more words?
Lexie: After you left we talked a bit and then she told us that she was kicked out the house by her mom. She asked Mark for help and that she needed some money as her mom cut her off.
Arizona: How did Mark react to that?
Lexie: Relaxed. He said he will give her what she needs and that she can stay with him as long as she needs.
Y/n: What did you say? What do you think?
Lexie: That I would love it if he would talk to me first as this effects me too. Then he told me that he needs to step us as a dad as he was never around her. I'm so confused and shocked.
Arizona: And what did you say after he told you that?
Lexie: That I need some space and time to think. So I will stay with Meredith for now.
Y/n: I think that Arizona agrees that if you need something you can always knock on our door.
Arizona: Yes of course Lexie. You can always stay with us aswel if you want. Or come to have a drink.
Lexie: Thank you so much guys. Did I interrupted something?
Arizona: We were just on our way out to go on a date.
Lexie: Oh I will leave the two of you. Have fun.
Y/n: Thanks Lex and reach out if you need us.

Arizona drove you to your destination. During the ride you talked about what happened and decided to let it all as it is right now and to have a great date together.

Arizona: We are here and I hope you like this.
Y/n: If you tell me what it is it would be easier to tell you if I like it.
Arizona: I wanted to have some fun as it was a crazy last few days. I planned a date at the arcade were we will have some pizza and a beer. We are also bowling together. Do you like this?

You didn't answered and grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a long and passionate kiss. 

Y/n: You are the sweetest and most beautiful girl in the world. I love you so much.
Arizona: No, you are the most beautiful girl. I love you too babe. So do you like it?
Y/n: I love it. Uhm what is that Zona?
Arizona: You weren't supposed to see that.
Y/n: Now that I've seen it. What is it?
Arizona: You gave me the most amazing birthday and it got even better when you gave me the sweetest present ever.
Y/n: Ah come on. What is it?
Arizona: I wanted to give you this when we got home, but now that you've seen it, I will give it right now.
Y/n: You didn't had to do this. It's so beautiful.

It was a little box and when you opened it, you got tears in your eyes.

Arizona: It's my promise ring to you

Y/n: It's the cutest ring ever. I love you.
Arizona: I love you too.

You cubbed Arizona's face and kissed her deep and passionate. You pulled away and just looked in her eyes, both smiling.