Flames

All of a sudden there's a loud clattering noise outside and the doctors see a runaway bus flip over and catch fire in the parking lot. Callie, Bailey, April, Owen, Jackson, you and Arizona run out into the rain, trying to help the people. Everyone works together to get all the passengers out and into the hospital. There's a fuel leak somewhere in the bus. A passenger explains to Jackson that they were waiting out the storm at the church but the roof caved in on them. They had nowhere else to go. Owen instructs Bailey to set up an emergency triage post inside the hospital. She recruits the interns to go and get meds. You and Jackson climb into the bus to free the last passenger, who is stuck between two seats.

Everyone worries about Jackson and you, who are still in the bus as the fire grows bigger. April needs pain meds for her patient and asks Bailey, who says she couldn't get the meds. Callie wants her to jump in and help out with the patients, but Bailey can't bring herself to do so. She leaves with one of the interns to figure out the meds situation, much to Callie's disappointment. Inside the bus, Jackson smells gas everywhere as he rips up his scrub top to bandage up the passenger's bleeding arm. The woman asks about her three-year-old daughter Evie. Jackson is sure she's safely inside. You and Jackson rush to free the woman out of this situation and out of the bus.

Jackson and you were able to free up the woman. Her leg hurts too much to walk out on her own. Jackson breaks a window above them while you try and shields the women and yourself from the glass. Jackson helps the women out of the bus and Owen and Callie put the woman on a gurney and move her into the hospital. Jackson also climbs out of the bus and tells you to come and follow him, so you could help other patients inside. When you were about to leave the bus you saw a small pink shoe. You het back in the bus and lies down and you could see Evie hiding inside the bus. You tried to talk to the scared girl into coming out but she won't move. You were determined to get the girl out of the bus with you. April is trying to find Jackson and sees him running away from the bus and she asked were you were, but Jackson didn't knew where you were. Callie thinks she saw him behind the bus, now almost completely engulfed by flames. All the doctors yell at you to get away from the bus.. April runs toward the bus but Jackson chases her and pulls her back, right when the bus explodes.

Arizona: Oh god. Is everyone out of there? Has someone seen y/n?
April: Arizona, y/n was also helping the people to get out of the bus.
Arizona: Where is y/n now?
April: We don't know. She was just helping. Arizona: Jackson, have you seen y/n?
Jackson: She was also helping out in the bus. Isn't she here?
Arizona: No, no one has seen her.
Jackson: I think she wasn't in there when I left.
Arizona: You think? You think?!?
April: Calm down Arizona. This isn't helping.
Jackson: I'm sorry Arizona, but I was trying to safe that women out of the bus.
Arizona: Where is she?!?
Amelia: Where is who?
Arizona: Y/n. Have you seen her? Please tell me you've seen her.
Amelia: No, I'm sorry but I haven't seen her. Why?
April: The bus exploded and maybe she was around it.
Arizona: Or in in it. She maybe was still inside of the bus.
Amelia: That can't be true. She has to be here somewhere.
Jo: Has someone seen y/n?
Jackson: No. We are actually looking for her aswel.
Arizona: Why are you looking for her?
Jo: She came in with a boy like 30 minutes ago and I wanted to update her, but I can't find her.
Arizona: We have to find her. She has to be somewhere, I don't believe she was in that bus anymore.
April: Lets all look around the hospital.
Amelia: We will find her. It will all be okay Arizona.
Arizona: I hope so, I can't think about the worst case scenario.

They all went their separate ways to look for you. Arizona couldn't find you and stopped at the daycare to see Timothy first.

Carina: Hey Arizona, why are you here?
Arizona: I wanted to see my little man, but I also came to hopefully see y/n.
Carina: I was in surgery and heard about the bus crashing in front of the hospital.
Arizona: Carina, can you watch Timmy I have to go?
Carina: Wait a second. I was here walking to daycare to get some cuddles with my biggest friend, so of course I will stay. Why are you leaving?
Arizona: I need to find y/n. No one has seen her since the explosion.  
Carina: What are you talking about?
Arizona: She was helping out in that bus and only Jackson saw her in the bus and no one has seen her coming out or walking around the hospital.
Carina: Do you think she was in that bus?
Arizona: It's a possibility. I don't want to think about that, but it could have happened.
Carina: Maybe Maya knows something. She is probably helping out with the bus.
Arizona: Will you ask her? I'm going to look around every place I can think of she could be in.
Carina: Of course and if I know something, I will come and find you.
Arizona: Thank you Carina, I will see you later.

Arizona ran down the halls of the hospital and looked everywhere and opened every door she could to hopefully see you somewhere. Arizona ran down the NICU, but bumbed into Alex.

Alex: Hey look out. Oh sorry Arizona.
Arizona: No, I'm sorry.
Alex: Why do you look so flustered?
Arizona: Something happened and I need to find y/n. I'm looking for my wife.
Alex: I've seen her not that long ago.
Arizona: Wait, really? How long ago was that?
Alex: Uhm I guess 10 minutes ago.
Arizona: Thank god. Where have you seen her?
Alex: She went in that on call room over there.
Arizona: Thank you so much Alex.
Alex: Uhm okay. It was my pleasure.

Arizona walked up to the door of the on call room and knocked it and slowly opened the door to see if you were there.

Arizona: Y/n, are you in here?
Y/n: Oh hey. I just needed a minute alone.
Arizona: That's okay, but we were all worried about you.
Y/n: Why?
Arizona: No one saw you after the bus exploded.
Y/n: I'm so sorry I scared all of you like that.
Arizona: It's okay, you are safe and that matters the most. I will text everyone real quick to let them know you are fine and here with me.
Y/n: I guess I scared you a lot?
Arizona: Yes, you scared me to death. I panicked all that time y/n.
Y/n: I'm so sorry I made you feel like that. I couldn't be there any longer.
Arizona: What happened? I've never seen you like this before.
Y/n: I got out of that bus in time with that little girl and brought her inside. Meredith took over to help her, but I sort of panicked.
Arizona: Look at me. Tell me all you want, I'm not leaving you.
Y/n: I just saw Timothy. It sounds crazy, but I imagined almost losing our boy.
Arizona: He is safe and sound in daycare. Like you said before; we will make sure he will be fine.
Y/n: When I was in the bus and saw the little girl, I could only imagine Timmy being in this kind of situation. It scared me so much thinking he could have been in there sometime.
Arizona: We never know what will happen, but we will make sure to keep hime safe as long as we can.
Y/n: I don't want him to get hurt.
Arizona: He won't. With us being around him, he will always be safe.
Y/n: I love you Arizona.
Arizona: I love you so much.

Arizona softly placed her hand around your face and pulled you in to give you a passionate kiss. Arizona pulled away after around a minute to look you in the eyes.

Arizona: At the same time I'm really mad at you if I'm honest. Don't you ever do something like this again to me!