Let me love you

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

Arizona: Will you please tell what it is? I need to know what you are hiding from me. So please tell me what it is.
Y/n: So in three days it's your birthday. We will spend the whole day together and I asked Bailey if you could get the day off. She arranged it all and I already had a free day. So we are all good to spend the day together with each other.
Arizona: That is great news! What have you in mind for that day?
Y/n: That's for me to know and for you to find out. I've planned it all, I hope you like it. You have nothing to worry about.
Arizona: As long as I can spend the day with you, it will be fantastic. It will be my best birthday ever.
Y/n: Lets say it will be a surprising day and I tried to make it a birthday you will never forget. I love you.
Arizona: I love you too.

Arizona pulled you in with her arms wrapped around your neck while you placed your hands on her hips to give you a loving kiss.

Arizona: These kisses give lots of butterflies each time.
Y/n: I could never get enough of your kisses.

It was now Arizona's birthday and in those three days you hadn't heard anything from Amelia. Mark told you to give her some time as she was really mad at you. You just woke up and Arizona was still asleep so you could make her a beautiful breakfast.

Y/n: Wake up beautiful.
Arizona: Just a few more minutes.
Y/n: Sleepy head, aren't you? Happy birthday, I have some breakfast for you.

Arizona: Aww thank you babe

Arizona: Aww thank you babe. Breakfast in bed huh?
Y/n: Yes, come on lets eat.
Arizona: I want a kiss first. So can I get a kiss?

You lean forward and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips and one kiss on the top of Arizona's head.

Y/n: I love you Zona, hopefully you will enjoy today. I want this day to be a special one.
Arizona: I love you too babe. I already enjoy this. No one ever made such an effort of bringing me breakfast in bed. It looks so cute, this is very sweet of you.
Y/n: I have a little present for you after we have finished breakfast.
Arizona: You didn't had to do all of this.
Y/n: But I wanted to spoil my beautiful, amazing and cute girlfriend. This is my way to thank you for everything you gave me Arizona.
Arizona: You are absolutely the best girlfriend ever. Will you tell me what today will bring?
Y/n: I can tell you, but I don't want to. Just wait and see I guess.
Arizona: Now you are just being mean.
Y/n: Let it all be a surprise today. Do you want your present now?
Arizona: Yes please. Oh and another kiss please.
Y/n: I can tell you one thing about today and that's that I will give you lots of kisses.

You cupped her face in your hands and gave her a deep and passionate kiss. After the kiss you looked for a few seconds in her beautiful blue and sparkling eyes. You got the present and put in front of Arizona on the bed.

Y/n: You can always get a kiss. Here it is, I hope you like it.