Sorry

Carina: Hey y/n. Can I ask you something?
Y/n: Of course. What is it?
Carina: Is something wrong with Arizona?
Y/n: Don't think so, why?
Carina: She just went home, but it looked like she was upset and that she just had cried.
Y/n: I don't know what is going on Carina.
Carina: That look on your face tells me that you know exactly why she was rushing out the hospital like that.
Y/n: Maybe it's because of a fight we had earlier today.
Carina: What was it about? Because I've never seen her like that.
Y/n: About promises we broke and the fact she never believed Amelia could safe dr. Herman.
Carina: Wait, you two came with the idea and supported her all the time.
Y/n: We did, but she wasn't honest about having doubts about the whole thing and about Amelia's abilities.
Carina: Oh I get that you are pissed, but I think your reaction is a little to much and maybe even ridiculous. What did you say to make her that upset?
Y/n: I suggested that we both needed space.
Carina: I see, she didn't took that well?
Y/n: Nope, not at all. I feel so bad about it, we never had an argument like this before.
Carina: As long as you talk about it, you two will figure it out.
Y/n: Thank you Carina. I should go home to see her and the kids.
Carina: Good luck y/n. Let me know if you get a divorce.
Y/n: Oh you are so funny Carina. We will never split up like that. We will stay married till the day I die. She is the one for me.
Carina: I get that. I feel the exact same way about Maya. I would do anything for her, literally anything.
Y/n: We are so lucky to have found our persons. We have found someone to spend the rest of our lives with.
Carina: You know what is normal in a marriage?
Y/n: You tell me.
Carina: Fighting and making up with each other is normal. Oh and there's one good thing coming from it.
Y/n: What is it, because I don't see something good coming from fighting.
Carina: The make up sex is the best sex ever. We fight a lot and then we make each other scream in ways...
Y/n: I'm going, I'm going right now, because that was to much information for me to hear.
Carina: I will talk to you later. Good luck.
Y/n: Thank you Carina. Hopefully we will make it up.
Carina: If you need any tips to make it up with sex, I can give you some ideas.
Y/n: This is the moment where I'm leaving.

With that you left in your car and drove home. You walked to the front door and could hear Arizona talking to someone, but you didn't knew who she was talking to. You opened the door and walked into the room.

Y/n: Hey you, what are you doing?
Arizona: You came home. You actually showed up.
Y/n: I did and I'm sorry for earlier. I shouldn't had said those things.
Arizona: Maybe we shouldn't talk right now.
Y/n: I think we should talk. Communication is key in our relationship.
Arizona: But right now I'm not really into talking at the moment. Oh and the kids are asleep.
Y/n: I see. Are you okay?
Arizona: I'm more than fine. Also I'm so horny. I want you y/n. I want you to fuck me and then it's your turn.
Y/n: Oh I see why you are acting like this. How many glasses?
Arizona: What do you mean and why are we both still wearing our clothes?
Y/n: You are drunk, aren't you?
Arizona: No, I'm just in love with my wife and horny. I want your naked body on mine so bad. So will you please pull of that hot dress?
Y/n: As much as I like drunk Zona, I think we first have to talk. I will get you some water and have you eaten?
Arizona: I just want to eat you. I want to eat you out like I never did before.
Y/n: I see an empty bottle at the kitchen island. Why did you started drinking so much?
Arizona: Because I was scared! You are so mad at me and you hate me!
Y/n: You should at least needed to wait for me at home, so we could had drank that bottle of wine together.
Arizona: Are we over?
Y/n: What no! You didn't had to be scared. I promised you I would never leave you. So please don't be scared and I'm not mad and I don't hate you.
Arizona: You don't? So we can have lots of sex tonight?
Y/n: You are funny, but I will make us some dinner first and you, drink this first, a bottle of water.
Arizona: No, I want a kiss. I want to kiss you so bad.
Y/n: Maybe we can make that happen.

You pulled Arizona in by wrapping your arms around her neck and kissed her lips a few times. You hugged her tight and stayed like that for a few minutes. After that you made dinner and were now cleaning the dishes.

Arizona: This pasta was really good, thank you. It wasn't smart to drink this much without having some food first
Y/n: I'm glad you liked it. Feeling any better?
Arizona: Much better, especially after the kiss, but please know that I'm so sorry.
Y/n: For what are you sorry?
Arizona: Everything. I never wanted this to happen. I'm so sorry.
Y/n: It's okay. I overreacted and my reaction was ridiculous, I know that now. Honestly, the chances were so little for the surgery to be successful. Why did you never say something about having doubts?
Arizona: You were so all in and supported Amelia, you were like her hypegirl. I just didn't wanted to pop the happy and positive bubble you were in. Also Amelia didn't needed me to question her procedure. She needed all the support, because this was such a risky surgery.
Y/n: I just didn't expected you to tell me that. I think I was just shocked, because I thought we were on the same page, thinking the same as most of the times.
Arizona: We were on the same page, but something told me to stay realistic I guess. What happened is a miracle.
Y/n: You are right, this was a miracle. Just tell me the next time when you doubt something, be honest with me. You know I can take your honesty. I prefer you being honest to me.
Arizona: I love you so much and sorry for being a little drunk tonight.
Y/n: Like I said, it's all okay. Just let me know next time when you decide to get drunk, so we can both get drunk and we will arrange a sitter for the kids.
Arizona: I will and I hate fighting with you.
Y/n: I hate that too babe.
Timothy: Mommy, I missed you. I couldn't sleep and heard you and mama talk.
Y/n: I missed you too buddy. What would you say if I take you to bed and tell you a story?
Timothy: Peter Pan?
Y/n: Yes, with all his lost boys and captain Hook. I will be back soon Zona.
Arizona: Can we cuddle when you get back?
Y/n: Maybe we could cuddle in our special way.
Arizona: I like hearing that. Timothy, give mama a kiss before you go upstairs with mommy.
Timothy: I love kisses. I love you mama.
Arizona: I love you too baby. Tomorrow you and I will go to the park with your sister.
Timothy: I love the park. Can Rosey go with me on the slide?
Arizona: Only if you hold her close.
Timothy: I will, I protect my sister.
Y/n: You are the best big brother ever. Rosey is very lucky with you. She loves you a lot.
Timothy: I love Rosey so much. She is cute.
Arizona: Both of you are the cutest. Now go with mommy. Goodnight baby, I love you.
Timothy: Goodnight mama. Love you.
Y/n: I will be back soon. Love you and don't worry, we are good.
Arizona: I will clean this up and then I will wait for you in our bedroom.

You've read the story to Timothy, who was now fast asleep. You checked on Rosey and she was still sleeping. You closed the door and walked to your own room, where Arizona was already in bed.

Arizona: Finally, there you are. I was waiting for you.
Y/n: You look so beautiful Zona.
Arizona: So are the kids back asleep?
Y/n: They are both sound asleep.
Arizona: So it's time for us. Some cuddle fun?
Y/n: As much as I like that, especially looking at you right now, but because of you looking like this I think we should do this another time. The kids are next to us and I don't want to wake them.
Arizona: But we can be quiet.
Y/n: Arizona, you and I both know that we aren't quiet people when it comes to this.
Arizona: You are right, but I'm still so horny.
Y/n: We can have an old school make out session, all night long if you want.
Arizona: Just come here and change into something else and kiss me.
Y/n: We should have a date night later this week.
Arizona: It better ends with having lots of sex otherwise I'm not interested.
Y/n: I think we can make that happen mrs. Bossy pants.
Arizona: I'm not bossy, don't call me that.
Y/n: You can be very bossy Arizona, but it's hot.
Arizona: At least you say that I'm hot. Otherwise I would be a little offended.
Y/n: Can I make you smile again?
Arizona: Nope, don't think so. I think I'm going to sleep.
Y/n: Let me at least try to make you smile before we go to sleep.
Arizona: You have one chance. Just one little chance.
Y/n: Close your eyes for me please.