I kissed a girl

A few days later you were still laying in the hospital room. You were still waiting for a new liver and are on top of the list. Arizona came every day to see you and today she arranged a date with the two of you. Arizona was up early because she was nervous for the date, but she was now almost at the hospital. Today Leah was on her service and she wasn't looking forward to it. She was ready to start rounds and she saw Leah coming out of the elevator.

Leah: Hi Arizona, how are you?
Arizona: I'm fine, but it's dr. Robbins. So please call me by my last name.
Leah: Oh I thought I could call you Arizona, because y/n calls you Arizona aswel. If she can call you by your first name, I can call you that aswel.
Arizona: Can we just do rounds?
Leah: Why do you hate me? What have I done to you?
Arizona: It's not that I hate you, but you're being a bitch to someone I deeply care about. You are treating her with no respect?
Leah: So if you don't hate me, maybe we can have a few drinks some day. What do you say?
Arizona: Dr. Murphy, you don't understand it. I don't like you and I don't like your behavior. Please go to work and leave me alone. I don't want to do anything with you unless it is for work. Just get some labs or start with the charts.
Leah: Like I said the first day, y/n gets the special treatment. She is worth nothing!

Arizona lost it and slapped Leah in her face. She fell to the ground and you could see Arizona's handprint in Leah's face.

Leah: What's your problem?
Arizona: You are my problem and I will tell the chief everything. You don't deserve to be in this teaching program!
Leah: Said someone who just slapped me.
Arizona: You are off my service. Go and see if you can help in the ER.

Arizona did her rounds and needed to get some stuff out of the supply closet. She walked in to get some supplies, but she felt the tears burning in her eyes. She sat on chair to have a minute for herself, but right at that moment the tears started falling from her eyes.

Arizona: Why is it so difficult? I think I'm in love with her. I want tonight to be special. She needs to know how I truly feel about her. 

Arizona had a surgery before your date and still thought about what happened with Leah. She decided that she needed to apologize to her. It was not right for what she did earlier today. So she decided to go and speak to Leah.

Arizona: Oh Leah, I want to apologize for what I did today. That wasn't appropriate.
Leah: It's okay. I haven't putt a complain in against you.
Arizona: What do you mean?
Leah: I should have told to the chief what happened today with you, because you were so wrong, but I will keep it a secret if you don't want anyone to know what happened.
Arizona: What do you mean by this?
Leah: You can get fired for what you did to me. I will keep it a secret if you stop being a bitch to me.
Arizona: I said sorry, what do you even want more?
Leah: You. I want you. You are so pretty and I just want to go out with you. I want to kiss your lips so badly. You will find out that I'm so much more fun than y/n.
Arizona: I don't want to play this game with you. You know what; tell Bailey. I care more about my relationship with y/n than my job. I won't let you hold it against me.
Leah: Are you serious?
Arizona: I'm serious. Now I need to go, I have to be somewhere else.

Arizona walked to the attending's lounge and changed in more casual clothes. She walked to your room and saw that you were asleep when she walked in.

Arizona: Y/n, are you awake?
Y/n: Oh hey, sorry I fell asleep.
Arizona: I'm sorry that I woke you. That's okay. Do you want me here? We can do it another time if you're not up to it. I will wait for you when you are ready.
Y/n: No, please stay. I missed you today.
Arizona: You did?

You asked for her to come closer. You leaned forward and putt your hand on her cheek. She leaned into the touch of your hand. You looked into each other eyes and kissed each other passionately.