Love me like you

⚠️smut⚠️

Arizona: There you are. Hello my little man, you look so handsome once again.

Y/n: Hey you, how is your morning? We missed you

Arizona kissed the top of Timmy's head and then she gave you a quick peck on the lips.

Arizona: I missed the both of you, but it's okay. Although something happened.
Y/n: Are you okay? What happened?
Arizona: I'm okay, it's something I saw and I can't delete that image out of my mind.
Y/n: Will you tell me what it was?
Arizona: I saw Callie in the storage closet kissing one of the new interns.
Y/n: That's not major to me.
Arizona: I walked in the moment it became more than a kiss.
Y/n: What do you... oh never mind. I get it. I can imagine that it was awkward.
Arizona: It was very awkward y/n. Don't laugh at me.
Y/n: I'm sorry, it's just funny. Lets get Timothy to daycare and then lets start rounds.
Arizona: Great. I'm so happy to be back at work and to work again with my lovely wife.

It was the end of the day and you were on your way to get changed when you saw Jackson and April walking in the attending's lounge. You decided to go to the bathroom first, but when you were in there April and Jackson thought they were alone and started dancing.

Arizona: What are you two doing?
April: Dancing. We are just dancing.
Jackson: Come on. Dance with us Arizona.
Arizona: Why not? This was a great day.

You walked out of the bathroom and started smiling seeing them dancing all together. You slowly walked up to Arizona and started to dance with her, wrapping her arms around your neck.

Richard: What is going on in here and why am I not invited?
April: Just dance with us. This is a little dance party.
Meredith: Who died?
Arizona: What? Why would you think that?
Meredith: Normally I would dance it out when someone died.
Y/n: You are sometimes a weird women, but we love you for that.
Alex: What the hell is going on in here?
Jackson: We are dancing. Dance with us Karev.
Alex: I don't dance. I will just grab a coffee.
Callie: Oh dance party. Are we celebrating the new baby?
Y/n: What? What are you talking about?
April: I guess we have to tell you something.
Callie: I'm so sorry guys.
Jackson: We are having another baby.
April: I'm pregnant. We are expecting a baby.

Everyone hugged them and congratulated them before returning to work or going home.

A few months later
Arizona: Congratulations babe. I'm so proud of you.
Carina: We have another amazing pediatric doctor in this hospital. No offense Alex, but Arizona and y/n are out if this world. They are outstanding.
Arizona: That was harsh.
Jo: I love you Carina. Finally someone who tells Alex his place.
Y/n: You didn't had to do all of this.
Arizona: I wanted. You finished your fellowship and are now an attending. It's a big step in your surgical career.
Y/n: Thank you all. I'm very excited to work as an attending at this hospital or what I call, my second home.
Carina: We are so happy you stayed. A lot of places would have loved to have you on their team.
Arizona: So we are very lucky she stayed.
April: We have a dream team walking around the peds wing. You two together are the perfect duo.
Y/n: Thank you April, but I'm lucky to work with the peds queen herself.
Arizona: I'm not the peds queen.
Jo: Yes, you are. The best of the best.
Y/n: As fun as this is, we have to go and pick up Timothy from daycare. We will have a look at the potential new house.
Arizona: I hope this is the one. We've been looking for months for our perfect house.