Super trouper

Barbara: We will spoil the princes just as much. I can't wait to start buying clothes for her.
Y/n: You're right Arizona. We need more rooms for clothes and toys.
Barbara: Now stop it you two. Go and have fun together.
Daniel: She is right. We want to have some fun with this little man here.
Timothy: Fun with me?
Daniel: Yes, a lot of fun, because we love you so much.
Timothy: Love you!
Barbara: Come here for a big hug. We will see you later girls.
Arizona: Bye mom and dad. Bye Timmy, we love you.
Timothy: I love you too mama. Mommy kiss?
Y/n: Of course you can have one last kiss before we go.
Timothy: Miss you.
Arizona: We will miss you too, but we will be back soon. We can't live long without your cuddles and kisses.
Y/n: We love you so much and will miss you aswel, but you will have lots of fun with your grandparents.
Timothy: Bye mama and mommy.

You got in the car and saw Timothy walking inside with Daniel and Barbara. You look at each other and both of you had tears in your eyes.

Arizona: Are you okay?
Y/n: No, I'm not. I miss him already and you just saw it yourself, he is the sweetest ever. Also it's my hormones I guess, but I don't want to be without him.
Arizona: I feel the exact same way, but without the hormones. Timmy is one of a kind and ours. Can you believe that?
Y/n: Sometimes it feels like I'm dreaming, but then I look at you and everything falls in place.
Arizona: What do you mean?
Y/n: He is like you. He looks so much like you and we teach him everything about love, acceptance and respect. Those are the most important things that makes him so special.
Arizona: I see. We have the best little man.
Y/n: We have the most amazing kid on this planet. We are lucky moms, having him around.
Arizona: Ready? Lets get to our destination.

Arizona started driving and took your hand in hers, once it was safe to do. You put on your playlist you made together and sang along to the music.

Y/n: It's weird not having our boy around.
Arizona: It is, but I really think we deserve a little time for just the two of us.
Y/n: I really love that you arranged this all. I'm so excited, besides missing Timmy. I just wanted you to know that I'm thankful for you doing this.
Arizona: You don't have to thank me for it. It's the least I could do for my pregnant wife.
Y/n: So how long will it take to get there?
Arizona: Just 45 minutes. We can listen some more to our playlist. Just a nice and easy drive.
Y/n: Watch out Zona!

Arizona grabbed the steering wheel and gave it a big turn, so the car moved to the left, like you were in a rollercoaster.

Arizona: That was close. Why are people driving like idiots these days?
Y/n: I don't know why, but I'm glad you saved us from crashing.

When you both got your breath back and were calm again, Arizona started the car and made sure to get safe onto the road again.

Arizona: So tell me. What's the next song in the list?
Y/n: Let me have a look. Oh you will love this. It's Super trouper by Abba.
Arizona: I do love that song a lot. We should watch Mamma Mia again soon.
Y/n: That's a great idea. Maybe we could invite the girls over and have a movie night with our friends.
Arizona: I say, it's a plan. I love that a lot.

You finally got safely to the destination after singing along with all the songs from the playlist. You got out of the car with the help from Arizona.

Y/n: This looks so cute. How did you find this?

 How did you find this?