One moment in time

⚠️Smut⚠️

Carina: Do you have everything?
Y/n: Yes, I checked it all twice. We are ready to go.
Maya: 10 days away from the chaos in Seattle.
Arizona: Hopefully Alex doesn't destroy my department. I want to leave this place all good.
Carina: He won't. We will keep an eye on him.
Maya: It will be all good when you get back.
Y/n: Don't forget we still have a big surgery when we come back. That will be one of the last times working at the hospital for quiet some time.
Arizona: I know. I know that.
Maya: Now go to your gate before you miss your plane. We want to know everything about your honeymoon when you guys are back.
Arizona: Thank you for bringing us to the airport.
Carina: No problem at all. Have fun together. We will see you soon.
Y/n: We will. Thank you again for doing this.

You started walking to your gate with Arizona. She was holding your hand and leaning into you.

Arizona: This will be an amazing trip. 10 days you and me at Costa Rica.
Y/n: I'm so lucky to have you as my wife.
Arizona: Call me lucky aswel. I love you.
Y/n: I love you too.

You kissed her cheek and walked to your gate and boarded the plane. You finally got to your destination. After the flight you got your rental car and drove to your house, where you are staying these 10 days.

Arizona: This view is absolutely amazing, it's breathtaking and look at this house.
Y/n: Only the best for my wife.

Arizona: I love hearing you say that

Y/n: Say what?
Arizona: Calling me your wife.
Y/n: Oh that. I love calling you that aswel. I love you so much.
Arizona: I love you too y/n Sloan-Robbins. What would you say if we check the bedroom?
Y/n: That's a great idea honestly.

Y/n's pov
I wanted to love her so bad, I'd never felt this way with anyone before. We quickly pulled off each others clothes and lay there in the bed. Now I was in Arizona's arms, pressing my tits against hers in our embrace, my knee pushed between her legs, I was rewarded with feeling her open her legs to accommodate me.

Arizona responded as I'd hoped, pressing her cheek against mine her hand roamed over my back and down to my bum to pull me even closer into her. I pulled back enough to move my head down to kiss her breasts, those beautiful globes of flesh that gave so much pleasure. I sensed her response by the change in her breathing; Arizona arched her back to present her tits to me to suck on. She participated by holding my head and guiding my lips to first one, then the other nipple. With my thigh also pressing against her pussy I felt her wetness, and was soon rewarded with a moan that announced her climax. I felt it ripple through her body, as beautiful as we held each other.

Closing her eyes for a moment to enjoy her pleasure, then her body quieted she opened them again smiling at me. We had an arm underneath each other's neck, now Arizona sat up so she was resting on her elbow and one hip in a way that made her tower over me. Pushing the covers off us altogether Arizona just looked at my naked body lying there.