What a feeling

Jo: What do you want?
Paul: I just want to say goodbye, that's all.
Y/n: So you will leave her alone from now on?
Paul: Yes, I will. I will have a better future without her in my life. I'm glad we're done.
Jo: I never want to see your face again.
Arizona: Lets go home, I'm starving.
Paul: You are a very beautiful lady dr. Robbins.
Arizona: And I'm so not into you.
Paul: Pregnant women are always stunning. I hadn't saw you were pregnant the previous time we've met. Your man is a very lucky guy.
Jo: Her man is a women.
Y/n: But yes, I'm a very lucky women.

With that he left and you and Arizona went home, while Jo left with Alex once she had found him.

Arizona: This is the best taco I had ever had.
Y/n: I can see that, there is some sauce on your face.
Arizona: Oh sorry.
Y/n: You don't have to be sorry my love. I will help and wipe it of your face.
Arizona: Thanks babe and I love you so much. I'm also already so in love with our bubba.
Y/n: I love you both so much aswel. I will make sure you both will be safe every second of the day.

Arizona rested her hand on your cheek and you leaned into her touch. She came closer with her face to yours and she gave you a sweet kiss.

Arizona: Can we go to bed and cuddle?
Y/n: Of course we can babe.

It's been a few weeks and it was time for the next scan. Arizona was now 20 weeks pregnant, so it was time to find out the gender.

Arizona: I can't wait to see our little peanut again.
Y/n: And we both want to find out the gender right?
Arizona: Yes, so we can start decorating the nursery. I'm so happy that the pregnancy is getting better at the moment.
Y/n: You only get sick like once a week, so that's great.
Arizona: What would you like to have, a boy or a girl?
Y/n: This time I don't know. I'm with bubba being a girl or a boy, as long as they are healthy. What about you?
Arizona: I feel the exact same way. I only slightly prefer a girl.
Y/n: And what do you feel, like what is your gut feeling?
Arizona: Something tells me it will be a little boy. What about your gut feelings?
Y/n: I have a feeling we will have a boy.
Carina: Sorry that you had to wait a little bit longer. So you think it will be a boy y/n?
Y/n: I can't tell why, but I do think we are having a boy.
Carina: And what do you think Arizona?
Arizona: I think it's a boy aswel, but bubba can decide to be called whatever they want.
Carina: I think it's time to find out ladies.
Y/n: Look at the screen Zona. Are those the little feet Carina?
Carina: Yes, these are the feet and here you can see the hands.
Arizona: Is everything okay with bubba?
Carina: Yes, your baby is perfectly healthy ladies. I still think calling the baby bubba is a bit weird.
Y/n: Don't make fun of our baby. We thought it was cute.
Carina: But tell me honestly, you don't use that name once the baby is born?
Arizona: We were thinking about using it as the middle name.
Carina: You are messing with me. I will not leave it like this, making fun of me. Ready to find out the gender?
Arizona: We are more than ready to find out what it will be.
Y/n: I'm so excited and ready to know what we will have.
Carina: Before I tell you guys, you want to have a reveal moment right?
Arizona: Yes, we will have one tomorrow. Bring Maya with you please and ask the others of the station to come aswel.
Carina: Maya thinks it will be a girl.
Arizona: Do you guys think about having kids one day?
Carina: We never really talked about having kids together, but I would love to have kids of our own.
Y/n: You two would be the sweetest moms ever I think.
Carina: Lets first be an aunt to this little one of yours.

The next day.
Alex: I want to find out now Robbins. I need to know if I have to play with cars or barbies.
Arizona: You have to wait for a few more minutes Karev. Y/n is picking up my parents from the airport right now.
Amelia: You have decorated this room so beautiful.