Never enough

⚠️Smut⚠️

Arizona: Can I borrow my wife please?
Y/n: What is it Zona?

She pulled you in for a sweet kiss on the lips and hugged you tight with her arms wrapped around your neck.

Arizona: I just needed to kiss you. Thank you for making this a special afternoon.
Y/n: All for you and little bubba.
Arizona: I can't wait for us to start our little family.
April: Hey guys, we want to give you something.
Maya: It's from everyone at the hospital and the station.
Arizona: You didn't had to do this.
Y/n: It's so sweet. Thank you all so much, we love it.

Maya: We hope your little man will love it

Y/n: Yes, he will love this and especially when he can play with his aunts and uncles.
Carina: Enjoy every second of this. I love you both so much.
Arizona: We love you too.

You all stayed fir a few hours. You saw Arizona sitting in one of the chairs and you could see that she was getting tired of standing all day.

Y/n: Hey you, what would you say if we go home? I can see you're getting tired.
Arizona: No, we can stay. You have so much fun.
Y/n: I had lots of fun, but I would love some snuggle time with just the two of us.
Arizona: Lets go home. I love you y/n Sloan-Robbins.
Y/n: I love you too babe.

You leaned forward and kissed the top of her head and helped her up on her feed. You said goodbye to everyone and drove home. You got home and made some chicken masala and were now laying in bed after changing into your pajamas.

Arizona: This was an amazing day. The presents were so sweet.
Y/n: We are lucky to have them as our family.
Arizona: We are so lucky and this little man will make us the luckiest people in the world.
Y/n: My dreams are coming true and all because of you.
Arizona: You are the best and I need to thank you for all you gave me.
Y/n: Seeing you smile is all I need.
Arizona: You deserve it, I need to thank you more, because you are taking such good care of me.
Y/n: Do you want cuddle time?
Arizona: I want more.

Y/n's pov
That's when I said I would give her a massage. I was rubbing lotion onto her back at the time and I said it had its rough points. Arizona rolled over so I could look at her, seeing her tits naturally hard, and she said the next time they would get sucked was if she would breast-fed. I slowly let my fingers slide up to touch them and Arizona flushed at how good it felt getting touched like this again.

My fingers persisted and I slowly worked her  and my own clothes down, her breasts popping out, my fingers working the entire breast. Arizona couldn't help it but moaned and blushed as I squeezed one of her breast and liquid spurt a little out of her nipples. My mouth had lowered to her rosy tits and I was sucking so gently, insistently. Her body was responding, then I took in the other one relieving a pressure Arizona didn't even know was built up in her breasts.

My lips covered hers in a kiss so soft that Arizona was parting her lips to mine. After that I began massaging her exposed breasts again. She had shaved her pussy ever since Arizona started showing and I felt her legs try and close as my fingers slide down.