Together

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

Y/n: You will know once we are there.
Arizona: You're going to play that game?
Y/n: Yes. Just wait and see.

You listened to the radio during the ride. You got to the destination and Arizona turned to face you.

Arizona: Why are we here?
Y/n: Just to sit here together. We can both use some time to just enjoy each others company.
Arizona: I love you so much, you know that right?
Y/n: You tell me that every day, so I think I got that message. I love you too Arizona Robbins.

You pulled her in for a passionate kiss. After pulling away you rested your heads against each other.

Y/n: Lets get out and sit on the bench to look at the view for some time.
Arizona: When we get home, can we order pizza and beer, I would love that.
Y/n: That's a great Idea Zona.

You got home after being there for 30 minutes and ate the pizza and had some beer. You were watching the last episode of Dynasty cuddled up on the couch together under a blanket.

Arizona: We have to find something else to watch now this show ended.
Y/n: We can think about that. Arizona, do you love Christmas?
Arizona: I love Christmas, why?
Y/n: I love that time of the year too, but I haven't really celebrated it the last couple of years. Can we decorate it in here and maybe invite people over for dinner?
Arizona: Of course we can. Honestly I would love it to turn this place into the best Christmas home.
Y/n: You know what I would love right now?
Arizona: A kiss? Maybe more?
Y/n: You can definitely read my mind.

Y/n pov
I smile at her and lead her the way to the bedroom. She follows and whips off her top and bra, dropping it to the floor. As I reach the side of the bed, she shoves me onto it, on my back. She gets between my legs, spreading them wide and planting her sweaty body on mine.

She kisses me and rubs her boobs against my ones. Her pussy presses on mine. Her pussy is rubbing between my pussy lips. My clit gets hard with Arizona riding herself on me. I moan and grab her hips, pulling her hard into me.

She pulls back and places a leg under one of mine, getting into scissor position. She slides up and mashes her pussy onto my pussy. I grab her hips again to keep her in place.

She's humping me wildly and I press up to give us maximum contact for our lips and clit. She starts moaning and she pushes harder and faster, and I moan in return. After a minute we both cum and scream.

She keeps fucking me madly until I cum again. We collapse. She slides off of me and rests beside me. After a minute she rests in my arms for a few minutes, until she stands up and walks out the room to get us some water.

Arizona: Another round?
Y/n: You better come here fast.

Arizona leaned forward and kissed me gently on the cheek. I blushed and smiled at her. Instinctively I gave her a light peck on the lips. Her face softened and she kissed me hard on my lips. My lips instantly parted as I felt the tip of her tongue wiggle against mine. A small sigh escaped my lips as my arousal began to build as we kissed, feeling each other's hunger even after the first round we just had.

I pushed her backwards onto the pillows on the bed and placed my hands behind her knees. Arizona knew what I was going to do and moaned loudly as I opened her legs. I saw her pussy lips peel open as I pushed her creamy thighs apart. I leaned forward and inhaled her musky, yet sweet scent.

I moved my head down and noticed that Arizona's pussy was so wet. I pushed out my tongue and used the tip to press the seam against her swollen clitty. Arizona sighed and groaned and immediately began to buck her full hips. I reached up with both hands and gripped her hips.