Bed of roses

Jo: She will love it. You don't have to worry about it. Just go and enjoy tonight together.
Arizona: Hey you, I'm ready to go. Are you going to tell me where we are going?
Y/n: Nope, you will have to find out soon. Let it all be a surprise love.
Arizona: Still hate it when you don't tell me what we will do.
Y/n: And I love it when you get frustrated about it. Come on my lady and follow me.

You got in the rental car and started to drive to the beach restaurant. Arizona sat besides you and you could see she was wondering where you were going, so you grabbed her hand in yours while driving.

Y/n: Do you like going on a date with me or had you preferred staying with all the others?
Arizona: No, I love going out with you, but I just didn't expected it. I'm just wondering what we are going to do.
Y/n: I think you will like the surprise. There's only one thing I want to know.
Arizona: What is it you want to know?
Y/n: You said you were worried about me, but why were you worried?
Arizona: I just hadn't seen you for quiet some time and I was scared something had happened. You are six weeks pregnant at the moment and these first few weeks were hard on you.
Y/n: I know, this pregnancy is harder than being pregnant from Rosey. I've been getting so sick in the mornings and have to pee almost all day long.
Arizona: That's why I got a little worried. I really thought something happened to you and the baby and no one else knows about us being pregnant, so I couldn't really tell why I was worried.
Y/n: I think it's cute that you got worried about us, but we are fine. It just took some time to get ready for our date.
Arizona: I love you so much y/n Sloan-Robbins. And I love you too cookie.
Y/n: We love you too babe. Cookie loves you so much already.

You finally got to the parking at the beach and got out of the car. You walked towards Arizona and took her hand in yours and started walking towards the restaurant.

Y/n: We will have a fancy dinner at this restaurant to celebrate us being together for almost 12,5 years.
Arizona: This is amazing. You are literally the best wife ever. 12,5 years together with the love of my life and hopefully many years to come.

While holding your hands Arizona kissed your hand when you walked further towards the restaurant.

Y/n: Lets enjoy this night and have some fun.  I hope you will love this dinner.
Arizona: Of course I will love it, because I'm here with you and that's the most important thing. I love you.
Y/n: I love you too Zona. I'm the happiest I've ever been I think.
Arizona: That's all I ever wanted for you, to be happy. I'm glad I can make you happy y/n.
Y/n: Thank you for being there for me. I never could have imagined to find love again and to understand what love really is.
Arizona: Lets promise to never let go of each other, even when we hate each other sometimes. Till the end being by each other sides. That's my dream.

Later during dinner
Y/n: So tell me. Did you liked your dinner?
Arizona: This was absolutely amazing. The starter was so good, I loved the bruschetta and carpaccio.
Y/n: Me too, for sure the best bruschetta I ever had. Even better than the one Carina always makes.
Arizona: I never had something as good as the Chicken piccata. I mean those flavors where brilliant.
Y/n: I agree with you Arizona. Such a good combination, it was lovely. Do you want desert?
Arizona: What would you say if we share some desert? I thought about a big ice cream.
Y/n: It sounds perfect to me.

After having the desert you paid the bill and took Arizona outside to walk along the beach. After half an hour you sat down in the sand to watch the sunset together.

Arizona: This night was perfect, I enjoyed being with you so much.
Y/n: I'm glad you liked it. I had some nerves about tonight if I'm being honest.
Arizona: Why did you had nerves? There's nothing to be nervous about.
Y/n: I was scared you wouldn't like it.
Arizona: You know I always love date nights with you. You really put your heart out and I think I've fallen more in love with you during this date.
Y/n: I'm glad you loved it. I really think this whole setting is so romantic. Look at this sunset and looking next to me there is the most beautiful and perfect girl I've ever met.
Arizona: You still got the best flirt moves. You would win me over and over again each time.
Y/n: I have one more thing for tonight and this is the reason I took you out tonight on this date.
Arizona: Now I'm curious about what that will be.
Y/n: So we are together for 12,5 years and a lot has happened during that time. It's to much to talk about right now, but for me the most important thing is that we always find our way back to each other.
Arizona: I know and I wouldn't wanted it any other different way. I hope there will be so many more years to spend together with you and the kids.
Y/n: I hope so too, but I want to ask you something and I hope you like what I want to ask you.
Arizona: I'm so curious about what you will ask me, but know that I really appreciate all that you've done for me and what you arranged tonight.
Y/n: Of course I do that for my amazing wife, because you do a lot for me too.
Arizona: I love you so much. So what is the question you want to ask?
Y/n: For much of my life, I dreamed about my wedding day and the life we would have after it. I thought about the person that would be standing beside me and what things would be like after that magical day had come and gone. I wondered if there was such a thing as a perfect, lasting union. Now, 12 and a half year later, I know that we have a healthy and loving marriage. True love like this is rare and difficult to find, but I know that I have found it in you. In the time that we have been married, my life has changed because of you.
Arizona: What are you saying y/n?
Y/n: Arizona Sloan-Robbins, would you like to marry me again and renew our vows?