Don't hold back

Y/n: I'm sorry, I just wanted to help those people in the bus.
Arizona: I get that, but I don't want to lose you and Timothy needs both of his mommies.
Y/n: I know, I didn't thought it trough. I will never do something this stupid ever again.
Arizona: I'm not ready to lose you. Just promise me to think more about your family next time.
Y/n: I will. Can we go and see Timmy together?
Arizona: Lets change and get Timothy, so we can go home.
Y/n: Arizona, please remember that I will always love you both.
Arizona: I know y/n. I know and we love you too.
Y/n: What would you say about a night with the three of us playing with his cars?
Arizona: That sounds like a perfect night to me.
Y/n: I'm so happy we are finally done moving in to our new home. After today I can't wait to get home with the two of you.
Arizona: Me too babe and I'm happy that we could keep Timmy's old room, just bigger this time. It was so perfect that I really wanted for him to have the same room in our new house.
Y/n: Our home where I see us getting old and grey.
Arizona: I have only one question about the house.
Y/n: Ask what you want to ask.
Arizona: Can we make the garden even more like us? It's now a boring and normal garden. It think we need to make it more us.
Y/n: We can beautiful. I will make sure that everything you wish for will come true.
Arizona: Now lets move to pick up our prince to go home after this day, where a lot happened.

Arizona gave you a sweet kiss on the lips and helped you up on your feet. You got changed and picked up Timmy from daycare. You were about to leave the hospital when someone called your name.

Maya: Hey, I'm glad to see you both. Are you okay y/n?
Y/n: Yes, I'm perfectly fine.
Maya: Carina told me what happened. I'm glad you are safe, but please let us do the job next time.
Y/n: There was no time to wait Maya. Those people needed the help to get out of that bus. I promised Arizona to stay away from situations like this if there is a next time.
Maya: Good, listen to your wife. Hey Timothy, you look so cute as always. About Timothy. I need your advice as friends.
Arizona: What is it Maya?
Maya: Carina wants to have a baby.
Y/n: That's amazing. Congratulations.
Arizona: Why do you look upset?
Maya: I don't want to have a baby. I can't be a mom.
Y/n: I see. That's why you want our advice?
Maya: Please tell me what to do. I don't want to lose her.
Arizona: You will not lose her. She loves you so much, you just got married this year.
Maya: What if she wants a baby more than being with me?
Y/n: You will only know what she wants when you tell her how you feel.
Arizona: Exactly. Y/n is right. We both never wanted to have a kid and become a mom.
Y/n: Look at us now.
Maya: Why did you change your mind?
Arizona: Because we love each other I think, but that's not the point. We are standing here with Timmy in our arms, because we communicated about how we felt about having a baby.
Y/n: We talked about it together and opened up. That's what you should do Maya. Tell Carina how you feel.
Arizona: Then you will figure out what to do.
Maya: Thank you both so much. I love you.
Y/n: We love you too and trust us. Carina will only love it that you will be honest with her.
Maya: I know. I just needed someone else to say that. Go home and enjoy time with this little man.
Arizona: We will. See you later Maya. Call us if you need us.
Maya: I will let you know how the talk went with Carina.
Y/n: Being honest with Carina is the only thing she would want. Have a good night Maya.
Arizona: Oh look Timmy wants to have a final hug with his favorite fire captain.

A few weeks later
Amelia: Hey Arizona, are you okay?
Arizona: I'm fine, just tired. I just finished a 10 hour surgery.
Amelia: Was it a hard one?
Arizona: It was. Lots of complications, but he's stable now.
Amelia: I have an emergency surgery. Will you tell y/n I left a present for Link in my locker?
Arizona: I will tell her. Does she needs to give the present to him?
Amelia: Yes please. It's his birthday present and I hadn't got a chance to give it this morning.
Arizona: I will give y/n the instructions. Good luck with your surgery.
Amelia: Thank you Arizona. See you later.

Arizona walked further down the hall to the attending's lounge when she felt uncomfortable with her prosthetic.

Miranda: Hey Arizona, do you need some help?
Arizona: No, it's just my stupid leg.
Miranda: It's not stupid Arizona. Come on, let me help you.
Arizona: No Bailey, it's okay.
Miranda: Let me have a look.
Arizona: I haven't got problems with the leg for such a long time and I don't want people to think I'm weak.
Miranda: Don't think like that Arizona. You survived a lot and are so strong. You carried a baby inside of you and are standing in the OR rocking surgeries all day. It's okay to have a minute of rest and to let your body rest.
Arizona: Can you have a quick look at it please?
Miranda: Of course. Let me help you and don't be scared to ever ask me to help out.

Arizona is bandaging her residual limb with Bailey's help. Bailey looks at her leg for a longer time when Arizona notices that.

Arizona: It's not a big deal Bailey. You know that there are two looks when looking at me. Without the leg, people pity you, but with the leg, you're amazing and brave or a robot.
Miranda: That's not true Arizona, you know that.
Arizona: It is true, but I know now how to handle that. Can you go and find y/n?
Miranda: I will page her. Can I do anything else for you?
Arizona: I will be fine, thank you Bailey.
Miranda: No problem at all. Page me if you need something.
Arizona: I will. Hopefully this was just a one time thing.

You got paged and got to the attending's lounge. You walked in and saw Arizona sitting with her leg off.

Y/n: Hey you, I got paged?
Arizona: Yes, I just wanted to see you.
Y/n: Are you okay? Is something wrong with your leg?
Arizona: I'm fine, I got out of a very long surgery and the leg felt uncomfortable. Dr. Bailey helped me with it.
Y/n: Do you have any pain?
Arizona: No, it's not pain just tired I guess.
Y/n: Shall we go home? I'm finished and were just doing my post ops. I can ask an intern to look at them, while I take you home and make you a bath?
Arizona: Sounds perfect to me. Will you have a bath with me?
Y/n: I will. After the nice, warm bath I will give you a massage aswel.
Arizona: I don't deserve you.
Y/n: It's more like I don't deserve you Arizona. Let me get all of our stuff and change into some more casual clothes and then we can pick up our little man.
Arizona: Sounds like a plan to me.

Arizona grabbed your hand and pulled you closer, so she could give you a kiss on the cheek.

Arizona: It's been a long day. Timothy will be exhausted I think.
Y/n: I think so too. Lets cuddle him a bit before putting him to bed. We haven't seen him much today.

You got home and gave Timothy a bath and brought him to sleep. You were on your way to the bathroom when the door was locked.

Y/n: Hey Arizona, you in there?
Arizona: Yes, give me a minute please. I have to do something.
Y/n: Uhm okay. Do you need help or something?
Arizona: No, I'm fine. I will get you in a few minutes.

Arizona was sitting on the bathroom floor with the mirror in between her legs.

Arizona: What is going on with me and why is my leg hurting again?

A/n: I hope you like reading the story. Please let me know what you think of it so I can get better at making stories and writing them. Lots of love💕