All over again

A/n: Happy new year to you all! I hope you all enjoy reading this story. Lots of love💕

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

Miranda: Hi dr. Sloan, you wanted to see me?
Y/n: Yes, I want to discuss something with you dr. Bailey.
Miranda: First I want to know how dr. Robbins is doing. Is she getting better?
Y/n: She's good, getting better each day. She is working really hard to get back on her feet.
Miranda: That's great news. So what do you want to discuss with me?
Y/n: So as a lot has happened the last two months I wanted to know if Arizona and I can have a few days off.
Miranda: You know that you are still in your first year?
Y/n: I'm aware of that, but I was just wondering if we can go and have some time together. I think we both can use it as we survived a lot in a short period of time.
Miranda: You are a quick learner and you already know a lot, because you picked up so much when you were in the army. So I give the two of you permission, but don't disappoint me dr. Sloan.
Y/n: I won't, I promise you dr. Bailey. So can we have Saturday till Monday off?
Miranda: I will arrange it all. There's only one more thing. As you and dr. Robbins are seeing each other in a not work related situation and you are an intern and she is an attending, I need the both of you to sign these papers.
Y/n: I understand that and we will sign it and I will get it back to you as soon as I can.
Miranda: Enjoy the time together.

You got back to Arizona's place and you both signed the papers. You went back to the hospital and gave the papers back to dr. Bailey. As you got to Arizona, she already made noodles with chicken and vegetables.

Arizona: So we can go away this weekend?
Y/n: Yes, dr. Bailey gave permission on one condition. I have to step up my game and don't disappoint her.
Arizona: You are one of the best and most promising interns I have ever seen and I'm not saying that because you are my girlfriend.
Y/n: I love you.
Arizona: I love you too. The weird things is I don't see you as an intern as you are older than others. I'm just 3 years older.
Y/n: Yes I'm 26 and your 29. I waited longer to start being a surgeon and waited a year to start med school.
Arizona: And now we are here together and will have a weekend away together. I can't wait.   

She cups your face in her hands and gives you a long and deep kiss. After you pulled away you gave her a long hug. You pulled away and hold both of her hands.

Y/n: Lets get some sleep. We can dream about the weekend.
Arizona: You are my dream y/n Sloan.

It was now the morning of your departure and you just got to the gate to wait for the time to board the plane.

Arizona: Please tell me, where are we going? I can't wait any longer. I need to know where you are taking me.
Y/n: We will be going to New York City. Just the two of us having some time alone.
Arizona: This is already a great trip. I love you.
Y/n: I love you too Zona. Lets go, we need to board the plane. After we get to the airport we will take a cab to the hotel and have some dinner and then we can relax in our room. Is that okay?
Arizona: It's more than okay. It sounds perfect and being with you is all I need right now.

The flight was good and the drive to the hotel went very fast. After you checked in and changed in some other clothes you had a great dinner and were now on your way to your room.

Arizona: This was so amazing.
Y/n: I'm glad you liked it. Lets have a great night in our romantic room.

In y/n's pov
We walked into the room and changed in some more comfortable clothes. As Arizona walked around in her sexy pajama my heart began to pound hard. She smiled bright again, showing those cute dimples.

Arizona: What is it?
Y/n: Well, I was trying to remember having such a nice evening like this one, but I couldn't.

I felt fire melting my face. I smiled, trying to avoid her eyes. When I felt the fire subsiding, I looked up and I met her eyes and smile. I nodded, unable to speak. I felt the urge to go away, and let the intensity of the moment settle in.