By your side

⚠️Smut⚠️

Arizona: I'm fine. You don't have to worry.
Y/n: But what happened here? Look at all the broken glass.
Arizona: I fell.
Y/n: You fell? Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself.
Arizona: I got back up. I fell, but got up on my own. This is a good day.
Y/n: I'm so proud of you. I will clean it up and then we will have some breakfast I brought with me.

You walked over to Arizona and kissed her cheek before going into the kitchen to get everything to pick up the glass.

Arizona: Sounds good to me. Will you take me to the park today? I would love to get some fresh air and just sit outside with my wife.
Y/n: What were you doing when you fell down?
Arizona: I was practicing walking towards the door and back to the couch.
Y/n: It's unbelievable, you're so strong and working so hard to get back on your feet.
Arizona: I'm only doing it for you and for myself to feel like me again. I have to find out who I am again.
Y/n: Even without the leg, I don't look different at you Arizona. You are still the most beautiful, sexy, kind, sweet, caring, loving, funny and honest women ever. I love you so much.
Arizona: I love you too babe.

Arizona walked over to where you were and hugged you from behind and gave you a few kisses on the cheek and your neck.

Arizona: We will get through it all. As long as we have each other.
Y/n: We will have each other for the rest of our lives.

It's been some weeks and you are working again for a month and Arizona will start working again this week. She was back for one day to help out with a special case, where she was needed and it all went well. She only fell once after that long surgery with Alex and April. She was used of putting wait on her foot, but forgot she had one. We called it an amazing day and I decided to take her out for a burger and some fries. You just came home and Arizona told you to wait outside while she changed in the bedroom.

Arizona: Are you ready?
Y/n: Yes, I just finished the paperwork. Can I come in now?
Arizona: Actually, look up.

Arizona stood there in the doorway, only wearing a shirt and underwear. You just looked at her, mouth open, she was stunning. She has put on her new, sexy, leg so she can walk with heels again.

Arizona: There you are, finally.
Y/n: What is this?
Arizona: It's me waiting for my wife to come to bed.
Y/n: This doesn't looks like we will sleep very soon.
Arizona: I was thinking the same. I want you y/n, I want all of you right now.

Y/n's pov
It had been a while since I had seen her this happy. Her ocean blue eyes glowing, her dimpled smile taking up all of her face. I was taken aback by her beauty that she still contained, and by the love I still had for her after everything we've been trough. At that point I lay next to her and she told me to close my eyes as she played with my hair. I had to keep them closed until she said to open them. She told me to open my eyes and I stared at her. She had taken off her silky shirt and shorts to show her lingerie.

She kissed my softly as she told me to just lay back. She laid down on the bed next to me. She began to tell me how she couldn't stop thinking about me and making love with me this past week. Then her voice changed as she started to say sweet nothings and undressing me. When I was completely naked she leaned over me and kissed me passionately. Her lips were soft and her mouth tasted as sweet as I remember. My hand traveled up to her blonde wavy hair as her hands roamed my body. I untied her bra to expose her breasts and pulled her closer to me.

The lust for each other filled the room. She stroked my leg as I kissed her neck. My hands ran down the sides of her body till they reached her shorts. She moved so smoothly as I took them off and tossed them down our bed. Her hands where in my hair as I touched her legs. My hand ran up to her pussy. I played with her clit as I kissed her deeply. I kissed her neck again as she rode my hand. Her breathing picked up as I nibbled on her ear lobe. I pushed a finger inside her, wanting her to consume me. She moaned and pushed my head onto her breast.