Brand new day

Y/n: Stop feeling sorry, it's all okay. In these kind of situations there is no good or wrong way.
Arizona: I don't know what to say.
Y/n: You don't have to say something right now, it's a lot and I understand that you need to process it.
Arizona: Were you mad at me?
Y/n: Mad about what?
Arizona: About me giving up to fight and stay awake.
Y/n: No, I'm not mad at all. I didn't know what you really felt or thought. The most important thing is that we have each other and will move forward.
Arizona: You don't know how amazing you really are.
Y/n: Although I hope most of the burns will fully heal and the scars will hopefully fade away in time. Otherwise you have to look at it and be reminded of what happened.
Arizona: But you are the one that would carry that with you all the time.
Y/n: Arizona, I'm not looking at it all the time. You will be the one to see it every time I get changed or shower or when we lay in bed.
Arizona: You are to sweet, we will get trough this together.
Y/n: Because of the love we share and our most important thing in the world, our little boy.
Arizona: I love you so much. So so much.
Y/n: I love you too babe.

You leaned down a bit so you could kiss the top of Arizona'd head.

Timothy: Love you and kiss. Look car!
Y/n: I love you too Timothy. You're a funny little man sometimes.
Arizona: That's an amazing car. I love you Timmy.

It's been three months after the explosion and today you were being discharged and were going home.

Timothy: Mommy, new boat from Awex.
Y/n: Uncle Alex is spoiling you again. Did you say thank you?
Timothy: Yes. Look, big boat.
Y/n: I see, we can play with it when we get home.
Arizona: He thanked Alex and then opened his arms for a big hug.
Y/n: Still a cutie. I think Alex give him his special bearhug.
Arizona: He did and Timmy started to giggle so hard. Ready to go home?
Y/n: So ready to finally sleep in my own bed again. Jackson will be here any second to sign the discharge papers.
Jackson: Someone called my name?
Y/n: Funny, is everything still going to plan?
Jackson: Yes, I have all the papers ready. So you are all cleared to go.
Arizona: Amazing! Thank you so much for taking such good care of her Jackson.
Jackson: Of course, I did that for my friend. I'm so happy to see you all smiling again.
Y/n: Thanks to you. You did all the hard work.
Jackson: You did most of the work y/n. I made you my top priority and look at you know.
Arizona: You are absolutely the best.
Jackson: I have to thank your brother for that. He was the best teacher I could ask for.
Y/n: He called you the plastic posse. That's the funniest thing ever if I'm honest.
Jackson: I hated that name. I missrd him a lot the last few months.
Y/n: He would've been so proud of you. Look at how far you've become. People from all over the world come to see you, to get your help.
Jackson: Before we get to emotional, here are the papers. Come back when you need me and we see each other for a check up in two weeks.
Y/n: Thank you so much Jackson. Come over with April and Harriët soon. How is April doing?
Jackson: Actually great. Three more months to go until the baby comes.
Arizona: I can't wait to meet the little one. Do you have all your belongings?
Y/n: Yes, all ready to go home with my two loves.
Timothy: Play boat?
Y/n: Yes we will play with your boat together once we get home.
Arizona: Maybe we can make a bath and then you can play with the boat in the water.
Timothy: Love water. Mommy home.

A few weeks later
Arizona: It's such a special day today.
Y/n: It is and honestly I can't believe it.
Arizona: Happy 4 year wedding anniversary babe.

Arizona pulled you in by your shirt and gave you a passionate kiss, you both pulled away when hearing someone clapping loudly.

Timothy: Kiss. Mommy, mama. Happy me.
Y/n: We are also very happy little man. Look at how big you are getting.
Arizona: Tonight we will go out for dinner, just the three of us.
Timothy: Pizza!
Arizona: You know what, yes you can have some pizza. Are you okay with going to that Italian nearby?
Y/n: Sounds perfect to me. I think we have to go now, if we want to be on time.
Arizona: You're right. I'm glad everything is still happening.
Y/n: So special that it happens on our wedding anniversary.
Arizona: Yes, it is. I can't wait. Are you ready Timmy? Get your bag with the cars.
Timothy: Love cars.
Y/n: We know you do little man. Lets get going.

You got to the hospital and made sure no one saw you coming in. You walked to the OB floor and saw Carina already waiting. You walked into the room and Timothy sat down and started playing with his firetruck and blue car.

Carina: All ready? It took longer, but we are here now.
Y/n: Yes, we can't wait. So lets get starting.
Arizona: And no one else knows about this right now, right?
Carina: No one knows you are here and why you are here. It's our secret.
Y/n: Can we start before the nerves take over?
Carina: We will start. Try to relax as much as possible.
Timothy: Mama, mommy. Fast car.
Arizona: I see, play nicely with the cars. We will be there with you in a few minutes.
Timothy: Okay mama. Firetruck here.
Arizona: Good boy. We will play with you in a few minutes.
Y/n: So when will we know if it worked?
Carina: In two or three weeks you can take a test.
Arizona: I can't wait to find out if we will become parents again.
Y/n: Or if Timmy will become a big brother.
Carina: Knowing your little man he will be the best big brother ever. He's so sweet and caring.
Arizona: That's right. He has such a big heart.
Y/n: Just like his mama.
Carina: So everything is all done. Just stay here for 10 minutes and after that you can go.
Y/n: Thank you so much Carina.
Carina: It was my pleasure. I hope this will work. You deserve it.
Arizona: So how is it going with Tayla?
Carina: Great. She is so sweet and thanks us every day for taking her into our home.
Y/n: So this month it will be like a test to see if you can adopt her?
Carina: Yes, I'm so nervous about it and scared that they will take her away from us.
Arizona: You are being amazing for the little girl. She likes you both so much.
Y/n: She loves living with you. I think the social workers will see that aswel.
Carina: I don't want to lose her. She already feels like our own daughter.
Arizona: How is she about the fact she lost her biological parents?
Carina: She is okay with it all. She told us that her parents didn't really loved her and made her feel like she was a burden to their life.
Arizona: How can people be like that?
Y/n: That's so sad to hear. I can't imagine how she must had felt all those years. She is now at a safe and loving place.
Carina: I think she really sees that we want what's best for her. I will leave you alone right now and let me know if you need anything.
Arizona: Kids feel that, I promise, Tayla knows that. It will be okay Carina, thank you. See you later.