Endless love

Carina: Arizona, I know this isn't easy, but you have to trust her. She trusts you, so why can't you?
Arizona: It's not that I don't trust her.
Carina: You literally just said to her she broke a rule and probably slept with someone else. Come on Arizona. Y/n is like the definition of loyal.
Arizona: I made a big mistake, didn't I? What am I doing? I pushed her away I think.
Carina: If I can say something. Keep your distance and in two weeks speak about this with her and tell her how sorry you are.
Arizona: You are right. Thank you Carina for keeping an eye on y/n. Thanks to Maya aswel, it's not easy.
Carina: Of course Arizona. We just want the best for the both of you, so maybe you don't see it like that, but we also keep an eye out for you.
Arizona: I should get going as I have rounds in some minutes, again thank you for everything.

You went to the therapist office while Arizona started her rounds.

Y/n: Thank you so much for making time.
Therapist: It's no problem, it's my work. So tell me. Why did you wanted yo see me?
Y/n: I think Arizona was jealous. Irrationally, obviously jealous. I wasn't at home last night, because I stayed at Carina and Maya's house. Arizona came to speak to me that the kids missed me and asked for me. She thought I was sleeping with someone else and hurt me she thinks that little of me, but at the same time it made me feel good as it is a sign she misses me I think.
Therapist: That can be the situation, but we don't know for sure if we don't hear how Arizona really feels. So How do you really feel about Arizona thinking you cheated on her?
Y/n: Honestly it feels good to have someone be that jealous that you're cheating. I never thought I would say that. Of course there is this part that makes me feel upset about her thinking that, but the biggest part makes me feel wanted by her.
Therapist: It's not the healthiest if I look at it from a professional perspective.
Y/n: I get that and when I say it, it does sound crazy, but Arizona was worried about me and cared about me.
Therapist: That's true. What makes the thought she was worried about you and cared about you feel?
Y/n: It makes me wonder if this means the break might actually be working.
Therapist: We will find out in two weeks if this break worked.

It's the 29th day of the separation and you just had dinner with the kids and Arizona. You suggested to bring the kids to bef as you weren't with them for three nights in a row, because of a hard case at work. After the kids you walked back down to the kitchen to get yourself a drink.

Y/n: Oh, you are practicing on the jello moms you made. Is it okay if I'm watching some tv while you practice?
Arizona: I have another jello mom. You can come and practice aswel if you want.
Y/n: That would be good actually. This month I have been more on peds, because you were more on fetal. It's good to practice this again.

You saw Arizona straining her neck and came up behind her and you started t massage her.

Arizona: This is time to study y/n. I need to make this work. You know this is against the rule, just wait one more day.
Y/n: Talking about rules, no talking remember. I will wait for you, I missed you so much.
Arizona: I missed you the most y/n. Come and sit besides me and lets practice this together.
Y/n: Do you think this break worked?
Arizona: Y/n, lets wait for tomorrow to find out.

The next day
Maya: Here you go y/n. It was no problem to give you a ride.
Y/n: Thank you Maya. Hopefully Arizona and I go home together tonight.
Maya: I have no doubts you will be leaving together. The two of you have only spoken about how much you missed each other.
Y/n: That's right, but I still feel so nervous about today and what she will say.
Maya: There's only one way to find out.
Y/n: I guess so. I will text you later Maya.
Maya: Good luck and everything will be alright. The two of you belong together.

You walked towards the therapists office when you saw Arizona waiting at the door. She smiled with her magical dimpled smile and your heart skipped a beat.